Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

for every dinner time so far this week, beginning from last sunday. What can I expect to happen to my body as a result of this? the longest serial cereal binge I went on was only 3 days; I ran out of milk.

Has anybody on GBS done longer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaDaMaNt
Apr 24, 2012
I'm sure you're gonna die

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
diashitpostus

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I crush up the cereal and snort it/inject the milk. It's a direct access to the vitamins and nutrients instead of waiting around on your body to digest

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

It starts with cereal, then becomes sandwiches and before you know it your pimping subway then children

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
what's up with americans (i'll assume you are) and sugar overload for breakfast?

you don't even have proper bread.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

opus111 posted:

for every dinner time so far this week, beginning from last sunday. What can I expect to happen to my body as a result of this? the longest serial cereal binge I went on was only 3 days; I ran out of milk.

Has anybody on GBS done longer?

I've eaten cereal off and on for basically 50 years. So far, over that time I've gained more than 100 pounds, and people say I look way older than I did before I began eating cereal...

Romulux
Mar 17, 2004

E V O L V E D
There was a point in my life where I opened 4 boxes of cereal and filled a bowl with milk and I would add some cereal, eat it, then just rotate through the boxes until the milk was gone. I started with cocoa puffs cause chocolate milk owns.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Rambling Robot posted:

what's up with americans (i'll assume you are) and sugar overload for breakfast?

you don't even have proper bread.

excuse me im not a filthy yank and this cereal is rolled oats plus loads of sugary fruit. It's lush.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

genesplicer posted:

I've eaten cereal off and on for basically 50 years. So far, over that time I've gained more than 100 pounds, and people say I look way older than I did before I began eating cereal...

come back when you've eaten it for 50 years straight!!!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

makes u think

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Do you make both bowls at the same time, or finish one then make another one?

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I have 2x bowls every morning

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

of dank

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

weed that is. stickiest of the icky; call that poo poo booberry

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

opus111 posted:

excuse me im not a filthy yank and this cereal is rolled oats plus loads of sugary fruit. It's lush.

You need more protein for dinner. Eat a bowl of lentils next.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

273423-X posted:

Do you make both bowls at the same time, or finish one then make another one?

eat one, wait 15 mins to see if im still hungry, then eat another,

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i think you should be cool

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
x = 6 because you're fat

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
What kind of cereal OP?

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
Shameful

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Bullshit. No one can eat two bowls of cereal in a day.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Sounds like some posters itt need to buy bigger bowls.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

RaDaMaNt posted:

I'm sure you're gonna die

You're sure or you hope?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Grats on your AIDS

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

when i was living abroad i had cereal for breakfast and dinner every day and i was basically in the best shape of my life

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
replace the milk with gin

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

babypolis posted:

when i was living abroad i had cereal for breakfast and dinner every day and i was basically in the best shape of my life

Me too I was obese instead of morbidly obese.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

babypolis posted:

this is encouraging.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
cereal is pretty much one of the greatest foods in the world when you think about it - in 30 seconds you can have a delicious bowl of sugary goodness that our ancestors would prob have creamed their pants sans-culottes over just imagining

plus kids eat it so they even have to add vitamins and poo poo to make it quasi-healthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

same, with banana slices :peanut:

• Locked thread