Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cosmic Web
Jan 11, 2005

"Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you!"
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRJnkBqwzOQ

White goons, are you ready to get uncomfortable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Why not just call it "People"?

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
It is now officially cool to be white.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Finally, some media i can relate to

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
lmao some hispanic guy lecturing dumb white teens on race, sounds great

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

that fat girl seems to cry a lot

sout
Apr 24, 2014

im white
e: im gay

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
try to explain white privilege to an albino

e: actually don't because im gay

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
whit power

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Thanks for the reminder, gonna set my DVR right now. This is my poo poo.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*minor disagreement with no threat of physical altercation whatsoever*
i feel like you guys are attacking me !

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this doucheumentary looks amazeballs though. i feel there isn't really enough teleevision or things in general aimed at white people

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp
lol you usa always talk race.

your black peoples are problem not you white.

do it same what we do and give injection that stop breeding.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Is this the "White History Month" that my racist friends won't shut the gently caress up about?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://youtu.be/u5BZwrCpQIE

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
What ever happened to that one show goons kept going on about how it was made for goons or by goons?

I think it was "The whitest kids you know." I think we even had ads for it.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
lol @ white people who fold under the slightest pressure of social backlash. we still run the world, enjoy the fruits of your racist ancestors labor, let your kids worry about making friends in the dystopian wasteland that follows our toppling.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

huh always wanted to see a white person

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
i'm a huge blubbering pussy so how can I get into this show?

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

I can't wait to see an asian man guilt trip vulnerable teenagers whose grandparents were immigrants in the 20s.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

jfc those comments are pretty bad

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Beavis and Butthead are both white

hey guys, remember Beavis and Butthead?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
They can't jump.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
First off. A dislike for a view. Don't waste my time. Second. This is white genocide propaganda. You're using this show as a means of promoting white guilt and hiding poc privilege. The first step to destroying a culture and race is to demoralize them, you're fooling the weak but we still know this is all just liberal brainwashing to promote anti white media. We aren't going anywhere and you won't get away with cultural marxism for long. A never knew MTV would stoop as low as this but it's a given from a network that promotes rappers that support riots.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Seems like two cool white dudes, why don't they have a show?

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

Gobblecoque posted:

First off. A dislike for a view. Don't waste my time. Second. This is white genocide propaganda. You're using this show as a means of promoting white guilt and hiding poc privilege. The first step to destroying a culture and race is to demoralize them, you're fooling the weak but we still know this is all just liberal brainwashing to promote anti white media. We aren't going anywhere and you won't get away with cultural marxism for long. A never knew MTV would stoop as low as this but it's a given from a network that promotes rappers that support riots.

you went way over 14 words.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i remember the beaveis and the butthead

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Gobblecoque posted:

same

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
tuning in to see a white person call someone a friend of the family.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm a white european male

well, that's my story

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I wish I was a little Asian princess but instead here I am buzzing the sides of my hair just loving stroking it to Mumford and sons

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
it's so hard being white apparently

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
are italians white?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Zzulu posted:

are italians white?

they have the same rules as greeks, hispanics and jews

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what about turks

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

italians aren't white u can't tell their colour because of the fine veneer of grease if they look white it's just the refraction and reflection of all the white people around the ital

• Locked thread