Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
It's like.. wtf are you wearing??? No one would wear those clothes to their job! Just what are these models hoping to accomplish by wearing ugly, expensive outfits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
You just bad at fashion OP.

This is my office suit.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

baller

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
they're meant to be exaggerated pieces of art to highlight what a designer wants to do with a line, they're not meant to be worn by real people

two out of ten try harder to come up with honeypot threads for the gbs to poo poo their pants about

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
maybe its because fashion designers have to come up with new looks every year to sell to rich 1% women, but after 100 years of doing this all the good looking clothes designs start to blend with each other. why buy a new cocktail dress made in 2015 if you already have one that looks just like it from 1985 or 65? so the fashion designers have to come up with ever more crazier and crazier designs in order to fill their industry needs to consumer consumption.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
buckles AND laces on shoes provide a failsafe in case a shoe becomes untied during a mission critical step

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ancient Mariner posted:

they're meant to be exaggerated pieces of art to highlight what a designer wants to do with a line, they're not meant to be worn by real people

two out of ten try harder to come up with honeypot threads for the gbs to poo poo their pants about

suck my dick bitch

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Ancient Mariner posted:

they're not meant to be worn by real people

like cloth versions of your posts

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I agree, p bad j/o material all around. whats the point.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
~Fellas.~

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

LOL if you're not carrying around a portable trampoline, it comes in handier than you might think.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Ancient Mariner posted:

This makes too much sense, maybe you're an exaggerated piece of poo poo

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
F TV used to be pretty good softcore back in the day. Almost guaranteed nips every 10 min.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Project Runway rules bc at least once every season some gay designer will demonstrate his familiarity with the female form and unwittingly send a model down the catwalk with her virginia hangin out

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Kirs posted:

You just bad at fashion OP.

This is my office suit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuoiRr6hLjg

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

is this real

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

whoflungpoop posted:

Project Runway rules bc at least once every season some gay designer will demonstrate his familiarity with the female form and unwittingly send a model down the catwalk with her virginia hangin out

For reals? I gotta stay watching this poo poo then

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
some sweet shorts that let me throw out just the right amount of 'sack so as to tantalize OPs mom

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

whoflungpoop posted:

truth

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Hell Gem

Deal with it.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Ancient Mariner posted:

Art is poo poo.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i was a fashion model once i just had to sit in a chair while a man in a startreck uniform took pcitures of me naked did i mention i was like 12 when this happened

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

tomstuart posted:

i was a fashion model once i just had to sit in a chair while a man in a startreck uniform took pcitures of me naked did i mention i was like 12 when this happened

mod(el)s knew

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I didn't know that Kate Beaton's Strong Female Characters had a clothing line.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
It's peacocking and results in most fashion houses making scrooge mcduck money so by the law of the invisible hand it must be cool and good

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Ancient Mariner posted:

hmm yes this ART highlights my desire to shower everything with a disgusting amount of plaid and ye olde football hat

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
rude. they prefer to be called fashion survivors

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
drench me on gasoline light meo n fire and send me down the catwalk

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
art made for the sake of making art is always hollow trash. a subway sandwich artist's job has more art to it than most designers could ever hope to have

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop posted:

Gays have pretty much destroyed fashion. They have no loving idea what they're doing and need to be systematically purged from the industry.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
this season i will mostly be wearing...

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/XV5wlIy.jpg:nws:

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
here are some more of this summers must-have high street fashions

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
Im the giant zipper and i zip that poo poo up when the qorld is js too triggeri g

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

This is the future!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

He looks so sad :(

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

~Ladies.~

look at me im the blue clitoris

e: doh dupe

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Shirley Crabtree posted:

here are some more of this summers must-have high street fashions

this one owns pretty hard

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jul 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it's a bunch of wealthy people throwing garbage at models and then a bunch of garbage people applaud them for it

• Locked thread