Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yoyodyne
May 7, 2007

Dubious posted:

caramel macchiatos

I've never heard of those. Whatare they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

yoyodyne posted:

I've never heard of those. Whatare they?

you poor bastard... who is your barista ???

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i like my coffee how I like my women: young, dumb, and pumped full of cum

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Nefarious posted:

i don't feel like drinking cum

Then don't ever get anything at Starbucks that uses the white chocolate syrup.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Nefarious posted:

i don't feel like drinking cum

boring

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i just told a guy that ill have a black coffee and that anything else is a waste of coffee and he rolled his eyes at me lmao GET OWNED MILK BITCH.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Wafflz posted:

lol if you don't honk up 3 or 4 fat rails to start your day.

cocaine>coffee

Irish coffee is nice though.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I SMOKE WEED before starting my day. blaze before days

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i love the taste of good quality espresso with nothing added

if i put sugar in some coffee or espresso then that sugar has to come with some alcohol

those are my rules. pretty fuckin simple

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Black coffee tastes terrible I load that motherbitch up with half n half.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Fonzarelli posted:

strong latte no sugar

coffee without milk is too acidic and will gently caress up your teeth

gay sewer monster posted:

Black coffee is good. Coffee with some 2% milk and a conservative amount of sugar is good. Hell, I'm even down with the irish cream.

Once you need a meal's worth of dairy and sugar in your drink, you've become a fag. [stares at private trainer friend that can't kick human being coffees and pizza and wears underarmor to hide this]

Pastor Perineum posted:

i love the taste of good quality espresso with nothing added

if i put sugar in some coffee or espresso then that sugar has to come with some alcohol

those are my rules. pretty fuckin simple

lotsa limp-wristed nannybitches making excuses for putting poo poo in coffee

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i saw a lady ordering a skinny caramel macchiato lol

seriously though, only autistic fags care about what coffee someone is drinking.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

hemale in pain posted:

seriously though, only autistic fags care about what coffee someone is drinking.

you could just say gbs posters no need to be rude !

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if you dont have anything nice to say about people then just start a thread in GBS about it

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Black Coffee is what your grandfathers drank to make sure they didnt fall into the machinery at their factory joba after 16+ hours straight of work

REAL MENS Drink.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

LeoMarr posted:

Black Coffee is what your grandfathers drank to make sure they didnt fall into the machinery at their factory joba after 16+ hours straight of work

REAL MENS Drink.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nathilus posted:

Ooooh I'm a little bitch jackass who drinks black coffee in the morning before work insted of SMOKING WEED.

I do both

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

LeoMarr posted:

REAL MENS Drink.

REAL MENS?

You mean uneducated / retarded slave monkeys.

Seriously, factory jobs were for lovely retards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

bef posted:

I do both

i do broth

• Locked thread