Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BURGERS? What makes a good one?
This poll is closed.
Beetroot! (gently caress yeah!) 6 26.09%
Pineapple (But maybe only with chicken idk) 2 8.70%
Egg (Where's an egg?) 4 17.39%
Any combination / all of the above? 7 30.43%
None of the above, you all sicken me. 4 17.39%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Matthew Beet posted:

Oh also I hosed with votefinder so that you can click on the unvotes and old votes too. Just to make it easier to navigate. Current votes are bold, old votes are italicised, unvotes are struck through.
dont mind me if I steal that for whenever I host my own game

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Those international burger reports were great, I'm tempted to vote for you guys just so I can steal your delicious burgs :syoon:

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
everybody wins in burger mafia

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

MaliciousOnion posted:

everybody wins in burger mafia

Yeah mandatory burger time yesterday really topped the weekend off for me.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Payday Thursday, if I live that long expect pictures of the best burgers: fish and chip shop burgs.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Birdstrike posted:

hey burg friends,

in the spirit of burgs I am hoping we can play a more pleasant game without unnecessary slurs and abuse

this will be easier without Gaspy here

thx for your consideration.

Still watching assface.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Asphyxious posted:

Still watching assface.

watch quietly

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Payday Thursday, if I live that long expect pictures of the best burgers: fish and chip shop burgs.

Mate

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asphyxious posted:

Still watching assface.

get out of the bin

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

vanilla town btw

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Those On My Left posted:

vanilla town btw

Vanilla has no place on a burger, this is clearly a fake claim.

I am delicious beef.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Vanilla doesn't sound like a good burger topping.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Maaaaaaaaate

(the only fancy burger place anywhere near me is overpriced crap)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

DAMMIT coq

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

SKY COQ posted:

Vanilla has no place on a burger, this is clearly a fake claim.

I am delicious beef.

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/food/recipes/recipe/-/24408442/chocolate-burger-with-strawberry-ketchup-and-hazelnut-vanilla-cream-mustard/

I agree

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

DAMMIT coq

Are you slow cooked pulled pork because that response was late as gently caress but also delicious

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Pub across the road from my office does a tempura soft shell crab burg. That was a good burg.

Tell us about some of your most memorable burgs.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Burg...strike?

##vote Birdstrike

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Birdstrike posted:

Pub across the road from my office does a tempura soft shell crab burg. That was a good burg.

That sounds epic.

I finally experienced MOS burger last year. It wasn't life changing but it was absolutely delicious.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Burg morning friends

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Presenting the greatest burger of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9oyO9toLk

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS

Those On My Left posted:

vanilla town btw

This sounds like something the Hamburglar would say.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Once a month my friends and I have a poker night and cook burgers. Those have been some of the best burgs, especially with homemade beetroot relish.

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS
I'm not the Hamburglar btw

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

OMFG where is this

Maybe I could just get some of the salt and pepper crab from Malaya Corner and stick it in a bun...

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Birdstrike posted:

My mother-in-law makes some amazing homemade patties. One week my wife was going to make some but was crook all weekend so I ended up making the burgers myself. They were pretty great, but Mum's are still better. The secret is adding bbq sauce to the mixture (my wife then also drowns them in further bbq sauce).

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

OMFG where is this

Maybe I could just get some of the salt and pepper crab from Malaya Corner and stick it in a bun...

http://eightyproof.com.au - George St Sydney

The menu listing doesn't mention the tangy sauce which was the best part really.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

MysticalMachineGun posted:

My mother-in-law makes some amazing homemade patties. One week my wife was going to make some but was crook all weekend so I ended up making the burgers myself. They were pretty great, but Mum's are still better. The secret is adding bbq sauce to the mixture (my wife then also drowns them in further bbq sauce).

You married up.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
claiming vanilla town is against the best interests of the town imo

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
#vote toml

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mad Katter posted:

This sounds like something the Hamburglar would say.

i totally missed an opportunity there. dammit.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh yeah, as for memorable burgs... It's kind of silly but one of my most memorable ones was when Rally's opened up by us in my little suburb back in the States. It was just an average chain place, but compared to stuff like McDonalds it was the first time I had something kind of different as a kid. I got a BBQ pulled pork sandwich, and they out pickles on it, which I thought was weird on that kind of sandwich for some reason but tasted great. And they'd out onion rings in there too which blew my mind.

The other really memorable one was a place called Joyland, a little local diner that we'd visit whenever we took a trip to Ohio to see my dad's side of the family. They served these humongous schnitzels sticking way the hell out from a relatively tiny bun, with nothing on it but some pickles, then I'd pour on GOBS of yellow mustard all over it.

Funny how both of these prominently involve pickles, I love the hell out of dill pickles so its nice I got that role thanks Beet :3:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh yeah, as for memorable burgs... It's kind of silly but one of my most memorable ones was when Rally's opened up by us in my little suburb back in the States. It was just an average chain place, but compared to stuff like McDonalds it was the first time I had something kind of different as a kid. I got a BBQ pulled pork sandwich, and they out pickles on it, which I thought was weird on that kind of sandwich for some reason but tasted great. And they'd out onion rings in there too which blew my mind.

The other really memorable one was a place called Joyland, a little local diner that we'd visit whenever we took a trip to Ohio to see my dad's side of the family. They served these humongous schnitzels sticking way the hell out from a relatively tiny bun, with nothing on it but some pickles, then I'd pour on GOBS of yellow mustard all over it.

Funny how both of these prominently involve pickles, I love the hell out of dill pickles so its nice I got that role thanks Beet :3:

bif i dunno do you think we should slapfight? i miss d1 slapfight

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Birdstrike posted:

hey burg friends,

in the spirit of burgs I am hoping we can play a more pleasant game without unnecessary slurs and abuse

this will be easier without Gaspy here

thx for your consideration.

that's not the birdstrike i know

##vote birdstrike

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Those On My Left posted:

bif i dunno do you think we should slapfight? i miss d1 slapfight

*slaps u with a giant schnitzel*

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EXAKT Science posted:

that's not the birdstrike i know

##vote birdstrike

wassup buddy?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Wow Bif, why so aggressive? You're not usually like this. I just asked a question? Anyway, why are you so opposed to a D1 massclaim? Taking orders from your scumbros?

:parrot: :parrot:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

*taps thread title*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Idk if condiment is linked to alignment at all so feel free to ignore this post

but

I have to ask whether webmeister's role is schnitzel.

• Locked thread