Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

It comes with a working mini fridge, awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
thought this was announcing a crossover with Breath of Fire. Thread disappoints.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The season pass is $50

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I think cod is pretty good, halibut is quite good as well, as is salmon. Not sure what I'd choose if given the option right now tbqh, I guess it'd depend on who's cooking it. Thanks for posting a thread about fish OP; was actually thinking about this not too long ago

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i used to think i didn't like fish but a fish steak prepared well is extremely good

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i don't know a lot about different fish steaks though. I've had salmon and tuna and enjoyed both

naem
May 29, 2011

Kuato posted:

I think cod is pretty good, halibut is quite good as well, as is salmon. Not sure what I'd choose if given the option right now tbqh, I guess it'd depend on who's cooking it. Thanks for posting a thread about fish OP; was actually thinking about this not too long ago

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3618400

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Kuato posted:

i made some mackerel tonight myself, it was cheap and shut up the nagging kids and the bitchy wife. only 5 bucks too and i had money left over for some cheap beer. I dunno how much cod costs but it aint worth it imo/

also its kinda healthy fat nerds get some sun and like talk to other people.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Battlefield is better. In that game I can fly a jet into snipers

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Astrofig posted:

thought this was announcing a crossover with Breath of Fire. Thread disappoints.

Every couple of years I'm reminded of those games and get a little dizzy because they were so poo poo.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
My physique could be described as Cod Bod I guess.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Can't wait for this game it's going to be epic, like they always have been!!!

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

lol @ those dumb games like COD and BF that cost $300 for all the DLC and season passes and expansions and lol just lol

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

also Cod B.O. is bad

it smells fishy

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

cod is okay, swordfish is the best.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
I once went to a midnight release where a lanky kid screamed my unemployment payed for this thanks everybody. He was beaten by a mob of angry Mountain Dew Doritos lords.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
The answer to OP's question is the same answer as to: "do people still buy this poo poo?".

HTH.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i was gonna make this thread yesterday but meh. what is there really to say about gaming that hasnt already been said?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

thathonkey posted:

i was gonna make this thread yesterday but meh. what is there really to say about gaming that hasnt already been said?

it's gay

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
After cleaning cod roe you need to use it within 1-2 days or the eggs will begin to spoil.

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

cod is a gross fish infested with parasites actually

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
remember when the first one came out and people called it "cod blops", that was pretty funny

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

School Nickname posted:

My physique could be described as Cod Bod I guess.

cod bod. so what

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
is this the new star wars robot

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Al Nipper posted:

is this the new star wars robot

Yeah it cools your mtn dew and doesn't speak.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Call of duty is a game that retards play with each other to make themselves feel less retarded

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

that fridge kinda owns LOL

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
in the first game you assasinate both Castro and Kennedy

where the gently caress did they go from there for even one sequel, let alone two

do you kill MLK, X, and Hoffa also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

OMGVBFLOL posted:

in the first game you assasinate both Castro and Kennedy

where the gently caress did they go from there for even one sequel, let alone two

do you kill MLK, X, and Hoffa also

yes. BO3 stops with the attempted assassination of Reagan.

• Locked thread