Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

or a packet of haribo or whatever, do you eat teh whole lot in one sesh, or do you twist the end of the packet up and put it in your cupboard for a later date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

oi mate

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Blimey! I am not sure what yew are 'ryin' ter say. Nuff said, yeah?

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
a chav nicked me packet of sainsburys crisps

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
It really depends on a lot of factors. I mean, I like to put on my jumper and ride the lift down to my lorry... old chap.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
the gently caress is everyone saying? speak English dammit!

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
ez bruv. I eat the whole ting, seen.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Most large packets now have a little sticker thing you can use to reseal it shut which is a nice addition they made about 10 years ago op

get with the loving times

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

The Saurus posted:

Most large packets now have a little sticker thing you can use to reseal it shut which is a nice addition they made about 10 years ago op

get with the loving times

Only on brand bame stuff. Tesco value bourbon biccies taste the same as any other to me.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Brekkie

Biccie

ciggie

ieeiee

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I usually twist up the packet.

Also I just remembered I really like msltesers and it's been at least a couple of years since I've had some. Thanks!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Shithouse Dave posted:

I usually twist up the packet.

Also I just remembered I really like msltesers and it's been at least a couple of years since I've had some. Thanks!

shithouse dave now going to get fat

as if there weren't enough fat british women around already. thanks a lot op

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Hey now, I'm not British and I'm not going to eat the whole bag all at once.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
did not know malteasers were available outside of the uk, this is a learning experience for me

now i'm going to get fat instead :(

do you like to bite your malteasers in half or bite off the chocolate then suck the malty center or suck the whole thing like a gobstopper or do you just crunch them up?

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

bearbating is now adorable
you ever tried eating a whole packet of pink wafers in one go?

good times guys.
you get covered in a thin layer of pink dust

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Generally seal it with a bulldog clip. Depends on the product, though. Digestives will go into the fridge inside a Ziploc bag.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
When I'm in my lorry I'll just nosh the lot

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
i eat the crisps and meticulously preserve the bag

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
those are nice bags

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
usually only goons look that proud to have garbage scattered all over their floor

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

The Saurus posted:

did not know malteasers were available outside of the uk, this is a learning experience for me

now i'm going to get fat instead :(

do you like to bite your malteasers in half or bite off the chocolate then suck the malty center or suck the whole thing like a gobstopper or do you just crunch them up?

good q, I like to bite in half at first, then I begin sucking them to try and make them last longer, then when i've got like 10 left I jsut think 'gently caress' it and crunch them all up together in my mouth.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
i do combo of bite chocolate off then suck malty center and sucking the whole thing, depending on how patient i'm feeling. gotta make dem teasers last

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
is maltesers the same as milk duds?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

nah they're "chocolate-covered malted milk balls"

our version of milk duds in the uk are called poppets

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

you owe it to yourself to buy a box form amazon or wherever, they'r really nice. theres a maltesers 'drink', too.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
oh wait, i was thinking of whoppers when I said milk duds. I get those mixed up. looks like whoppers are a (crappier?) version of maltesers then

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus

The Saurus posted:

nah they're "chocolate-covered malted milk balls"

our version of milk duds in the uk are called poppets

So they're Whoppers?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Bigchops posted:

So they're Whoppers?

I've never had whoppers but the centre looks different:

VS

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Bigchops posted:

So they're Whoppers?

I have to admit, Whoppers is one of the few American treats I prefer to the European equivalent. The malty stuff inside tastes better than Malteasers.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

every time i eat a malteser i tell myself this time will be the time i savor it in my mouth so it gets all melted and tasty but i normally only last a couple seconds before i just eat it because they are too good

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

genesplicer posted:

I have to admit, Whoppers is one of the few American treats I prefer to the European equivalent. The malty stuff inside tastes better than Malteasers.

the center might be better but usually mass produced american chocolate is horrible and waxy plus they use corn syrup instead of real sugar like with everything else in murrica

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

whoppers are disgusting garbage meant for bad people

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Newborn hurled in my mouth once and it tasted just like Hersheys.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

sweets and crisps ship????

no ma'am fraid not, this tha faeces ship it is-- feaces, you know, yah poops and ya pees, stuff comes out ur bum

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Depends on bag size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

basement jihadist posted:

sweets and crisps ship????

no ma'am fraid not, this tha faeces ship it is-- feaces, you know, yah poops and ya pees, stuff comes out ur bum

I ship plain m&ms and salted crisps.

• Locked thread