Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
good thing that's never happened, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i like to get beefy and just let it happen and then be like "clever girl"
rel beefy

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
i live in a small town :(

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

i hate getting boned by a girl who bones new giys

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Redkist posted:

even if i only boned the girl once and rarely think of the girl i still get mad at the new guy lmao

sounds like you're a bitchmo lol get over it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

basement jihadist posted:

i like to get beefy and just let it happen and then be like "clever girl"
rel beefy

Just chiming in to say this is v beefy

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Women can bone whoever they please. The soul dictates whether it is worth it, pending on the individual circumstances.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Redkist posted:

Well then you'll get your turn again, before too long. If I remember small towns correctly

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm glad I don't get jealous when someone I've hosed a couple times starts hooking up with other people.

I don't even get jealous when an ex hooks up with others.

It's just a foreign concept to me.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Redkist posted:

Small towns are rapey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4ZSds0GT64

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
just keep up a campaign of calling, sending texts, emails facebooks and stuff to the new guy with a simple "how does my dick taste?"

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Be a basement-dwelling neckbeard virgin and you never have to suffer that jealous feeling. Don't risk the STDs either.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The answer is to immediately and eternally cease engaging in the crude act of intercourse, op.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uh, those are called 'prostitutes'. it is their job.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

This is why I sever. The less I know they're loving more attractive, successful dudes than me, the better I am and I can use that to ruin the person I'm currently with mentally and spiritually.

naem
May 29, 2011

CoolCat posted:

Unfortunate people are so nasty in this world.

Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012
one day you and everyone you know will be dead, so what ever.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

this is called "the human condition" op and you should write more about it

naem
May 29, 2011

I love when women say "bone me you, sex doer" an I'm like "oh yeah, we're humping this is a thing that happens"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Bread Dragon posted:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
you need to stalk your ex's new lover, learning the intricacies of his day, his life. where did he go to school? what does he believe? what would he die for? you need to know where you went wrong, op, and this is the only way to do it. in time, you will find your obsession with this man becomes, in a way, like love.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Steal him away from her and make sweet love to him all night long.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

you need to stalk your ex's new lover, learning the intricacies of his day, his life. where did he go to school? what does he believe? what would he die for? you need to know where you went wrong, op, and this is the only way to do it. in time, you will find your obsession with this man becomes, in a way, like love.

and then kill him and wear his skin to become him

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

and then kill him and wear his skin to become him

though not without some melancholy, for you know you cannot be him and be with him at the same time.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I just want to gently caress every girl in the world.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bread Dragon posted:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You're a loving baby and the psychological pathos you suffer is responsible for wars and poo poo

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

moose face posted:

You're a loving baby and the psychological pathos you suffer is responsible for wars and poo poo
You would never feel something like that though. You're better than that moose face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a dog from hell posted:

You would never feel something like that though. You're better than that moose face.

I'm alright

• Locked thread