Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

stop stopping at the lights way back from cars and moving forward later please it's backing up traffic and stopping me from getting into turning lanes and stuff and i don't get what's the point anyway?? grrrrr!!!! everyday gripes!

don't put the toilet lid down after you poo it traps the poo smell and smacks me in the face like a big nasty surprise when i open the lid

please don't lick your fingers to turn book pages it's yuck imo!

E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y G-R-I-P-E-S! post 'em itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
smoke weed

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
everyday danks

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

old semen and blood stains, reall. hard to get out once dry

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

people walking slowly in the middle of a shopping centre...... or taking up the whole escalator! one side people!
court appointed counselling sessions, cant miss one or its back to court! bullshit iyam,imho

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

limited work opportunities as a hygiene technitian when you cant work near schools or hospitals

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Everyone is so grumpy and unfriendly :smith:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

socks where you cant find the matching one......, where do they go?
anti-piracy propaganda on dvds that you cant skip!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my blood is infected and my organs are failing due to sepsis every drop is poison. the pain is unbearable

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

tripping over my huge ding dong, that's the worst

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Seeing your posting is a big gripe of mine

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

having no naptime at work

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Seriously, if you ever tripped over your enormous penis like I do all the time you wouldn't be happy at all.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Even worse than that, imagine my discomfort when someone else, like when a hot chick for example, trips over my gigantic shlong.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

so called "stainless steel", even relatively weak acid like stomach acid can leave whats called 'pitting' and those 'micro pits' can keep trace amounts of dna or blood. heres a goon tip, keep diluted acid on hand for proper cleaning!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
When somebody uses a flashlight in a movie they always move it past the camera and it makes a whoosh sound.

Old people driving.

Chinese people driving.

Black people driving 20 MPH laid back, looking around to see if anyone is watching them.

Driving

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Another problem with tripping over my extremely long fat dick is after I trip I more often than not fall on my huge balls which is very painful.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Tripping over blainestereo's long dick, one of these days I'm gonna sue.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

blainestereo posted:

Another problem with tripping over my extremely long fat dick is after I trip I more often than not fall on my huge balls which is very painful.

use it as a belt, a flesh belt

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

stay away from anywhere you might get an erection i guess, like the zoo ha ha ha hah a ha sorry couldant resist :) ha ha were friends now

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

yeah when forums poster Mad Monk trips over my seriously quite enviable dick that's one of the worst things

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

e v e r y d a y g r a p e s

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

People complaining about pointless poo poo just for something to do. Really gets my goat.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

People + trains = wanker people.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Sitting on your big balls is not as bad as tripping over your honestly very long penis but it is a close contender.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
In 2015 we can have a computer in our pocket that's more powerful than the Apollo spacecrafts' but they still can't invented a toilet that doesn't splash my rear end in a top hat when I poop? Come on!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Dirty Sanchez posted:

In 2015 we can have a computer in our pocket that's more powerful than the Apollo spacecrafts' but they still can't invented a toilet that doesn't splash my rear end in a top hat when I poop? Come on!

Squat above the toilet. Plug in a motion senor that plays the sound of a cheering crowd when the deuce goes in.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Take it in the shower, squish it down the drain with your foot. Doesn't everyone do this?

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

When you trip over your majestic cock and almost kinda catch balance but then one of your huge balls swings and knocks the knee from under you so you fall anyways.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

when you cum on her and then she uses your shirt to clean it off. i was going to wear that??

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I like to drive by people of color and stare at them while they stare at me because they always loving stare

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

When you trip over your friend's big dick (not as big as yours but still quite a respectable dick) and he is like god drat it can you stop with this poo poo for like ten minutes buddy

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

krampster2 posted:

stop stopping at the lights way back from cars and moving forward later please it's backing up traffic and stopping me from getting into turning lanes and stuff and i don't get what's the point anyway?? grrrrr!!!! everyday gripes!

do this all the time :smug: get in the other lane if you want to race up to the red light

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Did I mention that I have a big dick?

Grabpot Thundergust
Jul 6, 2010

blainestereo posted:

Did I mention that I have a big dick?

Can't say it came up, no.

People complaining about stuff that isn't actually a loving problem. Also old people in cars driving at least 20MPH below the limit.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

blainestereo posted:

yeah when forums poster Mad Monk trips over my seriously quite enviable dick that's one of the worst things

Doesn't sound enviable.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Grabpot Thundergust posted:

Can't say it came up, no.

It doesnt come up unfortunately, it's too big for that.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
AC inop. Get those gripes just about every day during the summer.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

social vegan posted:

e v e r y d a y g r a p e s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

I hate how sticky the universe is. From cables getting tangled to aging, it's just annoying.

• Locked thread