Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

You're all a bunch of loving drunks so I thought I would give you a tip on how to get over hangovers

All you need to do is Take opiates. A small dose will do you. I literally went from being semi conscious in bed in horrible pain to walking around and having a good time from just one dilaudid pill

Painkillers cure nearly ever aspect of a hangover. Headache? gone. Sore muscles? gone Feeling depressed? not anymore. So next time you get blackout drunk look through your medicine cabinet for some old vicodin or percocet

Their is NO better way to cure a hangover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Does codeine work? Its the only opiate I have on hand OP.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You could also just drink some more

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my tractor you little bitch

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Enfield posted:

suck my tractor you little bitch

Stay hungover then queermo

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Lunixnerd posted:

Does codeine work? Its the only opiate I have on hand OP.

Yeah that should work. Just make sure you don't kill your liver with all the Acetaminophen in it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

my hangover cure is a bowl of weed and the greasiest food I can find/make

post your foolproof hangover cures itt

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever
Drink 16-32 Oz of water and take some ibuprofen before you go to sleep. I haven't had a hangover in nearly 20 years.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Why would doctors care? Who the gently caress goes to a doctor for a hangover?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

just skip the drinkinga nd swallow all this pills in your medicine cabinet

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Best cure? Don't drink in the first place.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

the only hangover cure that works is to somehow remain in your twenties forever.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

CoolCat posted:

actuakly the best cure is to kill yourselve

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Mad Monk posted:

Why would doctors care? Who the gently caress goes to a doctor for a hangover?

People who drink like men.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

CoolCat posted:

This. Just shoot the Opiates directly between your toes.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Pussies, I only hang with people that drink like animals. People with true grit.

electrigger
Dec 18, 2005

so gay and you don't even like boys
How do you have dilaudid pills? Are you a cancer patient or are you like a 70 year old pill head who goes to 3 pain management clinics for a lovely lower back?

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
make sure to vomit throughout the night, otherwise it will be really bad. thats my hangover preventative

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

In my experience - many people mean different things by hungover, like for some headache is hungover. I never have headaches or muscle aches but I just feel like poo poo. What's the cure for that?

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

electrigger posted:

How do you have dilaudid pills? Are you a cancer patient or are you like a 70 year old pill head who goes to 3 pain management clinics for a lovely lower back?

They were left over from when I had a kidney stone a couple years ago.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
OP i believe you are on to something. I do not think this would work out very well for certain people however.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Sekenr posted:

In my experience - many people mean different things by hungover, like for some headache is hungover. I never have headaches or muscle aches but I just feel like poo poo. What's the cure for that?

A self inflicted gunshot wound

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
i just drink two bottles of gatorade and take a tylenol when I go to bed (I put it on the pillow before I go out so I won't forget), works pretty well

ablobloblo but one tylenol and alcohol= instant liver damage, lol learn some loving physiology and biochemistry

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

Enfield posted:

actuakly the best cure is to kill yourselve

That's too much. Slitting your own wrists and bleeding until you go into shock and have to be taken to the hospital in a pushcart works fine, too. You'll bleed out all of the poison in your system and get some wicked scars. Down the road, not across the street.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
a real good non-opiate cure is iv-rehydration and dexamethasone

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

20matar posted:

That's too much. Slitting your own wrists and bleeding until you go into shock and have to be taken to the hospital in a pushcart works fine, too. You'll bleed out all of the poison in your system and get some wicked scars. Down the road, not across the street.

um wow weirdo
:yikes:

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
its pretty amazing

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

drink like men then take a hangover like a b*tch? no thx op it doesnt check out

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
heroin i mean

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i chug like half a gallon of water and lick a handful of season salt before i go to sleep

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
Crocodile is better way.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Alright, so once or twice a week you pick a day to binge drink. On those two days you get some painkillers. The next morning you have a cure for your illness. Your use woulden't be frequent enough to get you addicted to the opiates and you would never have to suffer a hangover again

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when i got a nice mattress it helped my hangovers a lot because i slept better and woke up rested instead of feeling completely awful. if you dont drink water you'll feel like poo poo still but sleeping helps a lot

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Alright, so once or twice a week you pick a day to binge drink. On those two days you get some painkillers. The next morning you have a cure for your illness. Your use woulden't be frequent enough to get you addicted to the opiates and you would never have to suffer a hangover again

and maybe on the days after you use painkillers you do some uppers just to get back into the swing of things, you know

it's a self-sustaining system!

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Axolotl posted:

Drink 16-32 Oz of water and take some ibuprofen before you go to sleep. I haven't had a hangover in nearly 20 years.

absolutely works

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

I've never had a hangover. My magical cure is to drink frequently, but not too much at a time.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Mozi posted:

and maybe on the days after you use painkillers you do some uppers just to get back into the swing of things, you know

it's a self-sustaining system!

Hey it worked for the beatles, JFK, Hitler, Marylin monroe and Elvis

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

You could also just drink some more

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Coconut water and a B-complex vitamin. There you're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Really, there's not much that dilaudid wouldn't cure--at least in the short term.

• Locked thread