Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

any goons here at hooters also ready to go down on ALL YOU CAN EAT WING FRIDAY because im 30 wings down and still plowing strong. The pretty ladies here must be impressed by my ability to eat wangs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
if you're going to hooters, say "hi" to your mom for me, op

goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Your mama was a snowblower
when your stomach bursts and you die please call god a human being when you see him thx

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
cool im here where r u

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

goku im piss posted:

when your stomach bursts and you die please call god a human being when you see him thx

im eating 911 wings right now ans sweating so much ill prolly lose weight guys

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
go puke in the bathroom and then you can eat even more wangs

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Do you have coke? If you do then I have a few ideas about what you could be doing.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

a dog from hell posted:

Do you have coke? If you do then I have a few ideas about what you could be doing.

gently caress no I drink water

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
they do NOT have all-can-eat wings on friday or any day for that matter. nice troll

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

they do NOT have all-can-eat wings on friday or any day for that matter. nice troll

ok

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I think Buffalo Wild Wings does.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

you eating alone in a hooters on a friday night?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
pics cuz no one believes you actually left your house on a Friday night OP

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

a dog from hell posted:

I think Buffalo Wild Wings does.

I dont think so, 50 cent wings is as good as they'll do ttbomk

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

jarofpiss posted:

you eating alone in a hooters on a friday night?

I work like a normal person so this is my lunch . Which ibcludes a moscow mule for good measure

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I dont think so, 50 cent wings is as good as they'll do ttbomk

drat... it's a rough town.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
remember being young and getting the hottest wings on the menu for a goof and also to show everyone how tough you were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

LeoMarr posted:

I work like a normal person so this is my lunch . Which ibcludes a moscow mule for good measure

it's okay i ate alone in a hooters once when i was out of town for work. i got fall down drunk and went to a strip club and did cocaine with some strippers and spent a small fortune and i think i got a free shirt from the strip club

• Locked thread