Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Excelzior posted:

literally 100% of psychologists started studying psychology to understand why they, or their close relatives, are so hosed up in the head and are thus terrible sources of advice

its true, i started as a psychology major but switched out once i read enough books to diagnose myself and my family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

All the assholes in those en threads ever say is " go to therapy". Ive seen it suggested here that everyone needs therapy and would benefit from seeing a therapist even if they have no problems or issues.

its true, but most people would be better served seeing a prostitute instead of a therapist. they will listen to your bullshit for a lower hourly rate, then suck your dick which is great for curing depression and a variety of other psychological maladies

• Locked thread