Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Papes posted:

If you were wanting to change your name you can at the top under For Owners -> Franchise Setup.

Yeah, I changed my team name and put in a fine picture of Rocky Burnette as a team logo a few minutes after I got paged about the league filling last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Counterpoint: he has Cutler

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
It would appear he was content to receive Sammy Watkins

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Papes posted:

Oh no my man crush Decker didn't make it back to me

He is pretty dreamy :swoon:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

spacejung posted:

I was pretty sure someone was going to take him but oh how good it felt to snap that Forsett cuff neatly into place.

Probably not the handcuff, they're different styles of runner. Allen is likely going to be used more in a Vereen manner (Trestman loves passing to RBs)

• Locked thread