Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

2.11 Andrew Luck combined with 3.02 TY Hilton should give me a great floor each week to go with 1.02 LeVeon Bell.

Three players with high floors and nearly unlimited ceilings. Can't complain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Fuuuck I wanted Vereen bad.

Also I'm amazed this site makes money. It's easily the worst website I've used in the last 15 years. Holy poo poo.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Jul 15, 2015

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I went with Isaiah Crowell @ 6.11, and Tre Mason @ 7.2

I was going to take Agholor with one of my picks, but after waiting so long on my RB2 I felt like I needed to shore up that position.

With LeVeon Bell hopefully putting up big numbers week in and week out, I'm hoping I can get some RB2 production out of that duo.

This is also my first time doing one of these drafts so I'm shooting from the hip here.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I was going to take Agholor and you took him, then I was going to take Perriman and you took him! :shakesfist:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

This website is such poo poo. I tried to set one of these leagues up for me and my friends. I set up a league name and a password, and the site took my $25. The link they gave me to my league doesn't work. Searching for the league by my email doesn't show anything. I got no confirmation e-mail or anything. The league is just non-existent as far as I'm concerned. Am I doing something really stupid? How the hell do I find it?

It seems like someone purposely went out of their way to make this website as counter-intuitive as possible.

I submitted a customer support ticket and I was told to go to the home page and my league would be listed under "my private leagues", which naturally doesn't exist anywhere on the website. I tried to reply to the ticket but when I click on the link in the email it brings me to the "my open tickets" page which says I have no open tickets.

This is so hosed it's become kind of funny.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jul 17, 2015

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I feel like Cruz at 10.11 and McFadden at 11.02 are both pretty good value.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I regret taking a QB and TE so early. This is my first draft only league so I learned a lesson!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

For real. I'm in awe at how bad it is.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Would anyone be interested in doing a $25 draft only MFL? I made a private one for me and my friends but it looks like I'm going to need 2 or 3 people to fill out the remaining spots.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Double post but we only need 3 more people to start off this MFL25. Password is WHB2005

Come on goons we need you.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Still need 3 people for the MFL25. If it isn't filled by tonight it gets cancelled. Anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That's hurtful :(

• Locked thread