Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Glad we finally filled. With the 12th pick I may not even get to my pick today though :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Spoeank posted:

FYI I'm jmkrisko. This is the only place I use Spoeank and that's a relic of Junior High/High School.

If you were wanting to change your name you can at the top under For Owners -> Franchise Setup.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Disappointed that the wrs I really wanted were all gobbled up right before me. Megaton and Jeffery are solid and should be in my starting lineup most weeks.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

1.12 Calvin Johnson
Was injured last year but outside of his decoy games his per game average was right in line with his career average. If he stays healthy he'll be a top 5 wr.

2.1 Alshon Jeffery
Bears defense is rear end and Brandon Marshall is no longer there to get 150 targets. Jeffery should get all the targets he can handle this year. While he probably lacks the huge td upside of someone like Mike Evans, he has a nicer floor by not having a rookie qb.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Azhais posted:

Counterpoint: he has Cutler

Cutler is known for locking onto his #1 :mrgw:

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

3.12: Jordan Mathews
Mathews is the #1 wr on the team that will run the most offensive plays this season. I really liked him as prospect coming out of college and he showed nice ability last season. I think he will border on WR1 numbers this year and am very pleased to have him as my WR3.

4.1 : Melvin Gordon
Honestly I really wanted Alfred Morris. I don't love Gordon as a prospect but he should get the bulk of the carries in SD, I just hope he doesn't lose too much 3rd down work to Woodhead.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

As someone who is really high on cooks, i wish you didn't take him either :mrgw:

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Spoeank posted:

Dang dudes some of us gotta work for a living

You can supply a list of players and it will auto draft the top person remaining when it's your pick.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

5.12 Keenan Allen
Well... I wanted 2 of a group of running backs that all went right before me so went a different way. Gates suspension should free up some targets for him and I don't buy the Stevie Johnson hype at all.

6.1 Duke Johnson
Most talented back that Cleveland has. If Jared from storage wars realizes what he has in his locker room, Duke could be a steal.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

7.12 Bishop Sankey
Sucked last year largely because the rest of the offense was so bad. If their offense makes a mild improvement then Sankey should have better running lanes.

8.1 Cam Newton
When he gets rushing tds he's a top scoring qb.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

RCarr posted:

I was going to take Agholor and you took him, then I was going to take Perriman and you took him! :shakesfist:

Every round the player I really want gets taken between the 8-11 pick :negative:

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Oh no my man crush Decker didn't make it back to me

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Anyone else getting server timeouts on mfl?

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Pretty pleased with my roster. I just need 2 of my rbs to be mildly productive each week. I have some rbs who I think are in good spots to break out, but they are just as likely to suck all year and sink my team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Is there a consolation prize for being the fastest drafter :)

• Locked thread