Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
JEFF K MAEK TEH PIX0R

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
1.1 Antonio Brown is very consistent and I believe that floors win MFL10s rather than ceilings. I probably would have opted for Bell if he weren't suspended but that small difference was enough of a push for me. The Steelers are too tempting to resist with that wonderful fantasy blend of explosive offense and questionable defense.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
2.12 Justin Forsett should be an extremely effective source of points from running back in this format - I think a top 5 finish is very possible.

3.1 Aaron Rodgers is an ok consolation price for just missing Luck. I won't be able to take a QB for a while, such is life on the end-around.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Spoeank posted:

I like Cooks fine as a WR2 and I mostly hated all the other WRs around him while liking the other RBs. I don't know if this is a smart pick but here we are.

Full disclosure that pick was made while sitting in a hot total loss so I don't know if it was the best decision.

Did you smash the whip? Hope it was someone else's fault.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
4.12 Greg Olsen
5.1 Anquan Boldin

Just nice and dependable high floor PPR duders. A bit old but they play within their limits.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Its Miller Time posted:

Patriots players would seem to be good for best ball. Every game 1 of them has a huge day because of the game plan. Good luck guessing who.

Yeah. I agree and like the Blount pick good grab.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

drizzle posted:

Crap knew I should have grabbed buck Allen instead of zona

I was pretty sure someone was going to take him but oh how good it felt to snap that Forsett cuff neatly into place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Azhais posted:

Probably not the handcuff, they're different styles of runner. Allen is likely going to be used more in a Vereen manner (Trestman loves passing to RBs)

Perhaps we define handcuff differently from one another but suffice to say I'm pleased to get the heir apparent to my RB1's carries considering I did not take an RB2 until the 8/9 turn.

• Locked thread