Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
This is the thread where you say mean stuff about goons like the people who post in the threads making fun of the goons who make fun of stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
pity reply

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
Why did you not reply to my reply from last night's spoilers thread, poster above me?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

This Jacket Is Me posted:

Why did you not reply to my reply from last night's spoilers thread, poster above me?

I didnt see it cos something big happened in one of the other mock thread mock thread megathread megathreads i contribute content to

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i meant to but i forgot about it, where would you like me to reply here or in the first thread?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
this website is filled with lovely threads i just dont read them if i dont enjoy reading them its an advanced technique

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
Here is fine, but you don't have to say anything more. I just felt like my effort wasn't appreciated, but now I can see you care. Thanks, and have a nice day.

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

I didnt see it cos something big happened in one of the other mock thread mock thread megathread megathreads i contribute content to

I wasn't talking to you, but if you want to chat about The Good Wife XMNN is probably down.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

When you see a thread that's got a lot (50+) of posts in it, you might think it's good because people want to post in it, but let me tell you now so there's no confusion: it's bad.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
no my reply was going to be along the lines of "thank you for your reply, but now i will never watch it because it has been spoilt for me"

youll have to find someone else for your good wife good times op

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

i like sardines and so do many other peopel.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

gathread

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

welcome back. hello.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004