Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

It's called pico de gallo, gringo.
Yeah, I'll bet you want to "peek-o" the "guy-o."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I don't agree OP

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

notZaar posted:

If it's not cooked, it aint salsa. Fresh pico de gallo can be good on its own, but don't fukken call it "salsa" rear end in a top hat.

Do you also whine like a little bitch when you eat ceviche because it's not cooked?

.random
May 7, 2007

notZaar posted:

If it's not cooked, it aint salsa. Fresh pico de gallo can be good on its own, but don't fukken call it "salsa" rear end in a top hat.

Salsa fresca, you mean? :smug:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
salsa con queso is pretty good but i feel like a fatty for eating it

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Salsa macha is the best salsa. The first time I really ever had it was at a taco truck where they had a big container of it that you could self serve from. I didn't know it was going to be so spicy so I piled it on before tasting it, totally took me by surprise. It was awesome.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

a messed up horse posted:

i never salsa-ch a bad thread

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
All salsa is pretty good salsa because it's just salsa who gives a gently caress stop thinking about salsa.

Thotol
Jul 10, 2015

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

All salsa is pretty good salsa because it's just salsa who gives a gently caress stop thinking about salsa.

Did you say salsa? :v:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
is there a special name for salsa where it's like chunky salsa mixed into regular smooth salsa?

gently caress i said salsa too much and now it doesn't sound like a word anymore

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
the only acceptable non-chunky salsas are green salsas

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The Saurus posted:

is there a special name for salsa where it's like chunky salsa mixed into regular smooth salsa?

gently caress i said salsa too much and now it doesn't sound like a word anymore

Salsa is just the Spanish word for sauce so you can say it all you want and it will always be real.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Thotol posted:

Did you say salsa? :v:

No. I was talking about seltzer.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Picnic Princess posted:

Salsa is just the Spanish word for sauce so you can say it all you want and it will always be real.

well if salsa means sauce then i agree with the op, chunky salsa is not saucelike in the slightest

Thotol
Jul 10, 2015

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

No. I was talking about seltzer.

Still salsa right ? :v:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Hobohemian posted:

Do you also whine like a little bitch when you eat ceviche because it's not cooked?

No I don't know what that is. But I do know the difference between salad and sauce, unlike u.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Picnic Princess posted:

actually its the mexican word for sauce. salsa is the spanish word for omelette

e: actually thats "tortilla" nevermind

• Locked thread