Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

manyak posted:

loving owned lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Masvidal had a really weird expression on his face when he said "Wanna give praise to God" like God is some buddy of his that's waiting in the back.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I like seeing Masvidal doing weird mismatches so yeah bring on Matt Brown

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
ahahahahaha "first and foremost - i wanna give praise to god" *winks at everyone cage side*

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

fatherdog posted:

Masvidal had a really weird expression on his face when he said "Wanna give praise to God" like God is some buddy of his that's waiting in the back.

might have something to do with dana's comments post romero

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

fatherdog posted:

lol

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

fatherdog posted:

I wonder if that was a "gently caress you" to Dana after he said to leave religion and politics out of the interviews

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
TUF Conor?

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Masvidal looked good at 170 but his fade game looked weak tonight. A bit concerning

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

I wonder if that was a "gently caress you" to Dana after he said to leave religion and politics out of the interviews
You might be on to something.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
are these tuf guys now?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

SquirrelGrip posted:

are these tuf guys now?

fatherdog posted:

Michael Graves was responsible for one of the two ATT victories that weren't Hayder Hassan. He lost his first fight and proceeded to drink himself stupid for half the show, then after sobering up he got chosen to fight again and almost missed weight. Then he got the living poo poo beat out of him by his opponent (including a quick shin to the balls) for about two and a half minutes before reversing into an RNC victory.

Vincente Luque was the last guy Hayder fought and honestly should have won the (split) decision in their match, but after beating the poo poo out of Hayder in the first he gassed enough to let Hayder back into the fight. He's got pretty nice standup technique and is a really big welterweight. He seems to have good takedown defense and grappling; his fight on the show that wasn't Hayder was anaconda-ing Nathan Coy, who was an All-American wrestler for Oregon.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
TUF schlubs do not get their own official REEBOK FIGHT KITS

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Graves is looking pretty good here....or at least better anyway

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
thanks fd

its the dick kick duder

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
Plain Red vs Plain Black shorts, never looked so visually striking than the same exact patterned white/black vs black/white shorts for the last several hours of fighting.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I havent paid attention to TUF at all in a really long time, and i dont even know who specifically im thinking of so maybe im just talkin poo poo, but it seems like TUF now just cranks out guys who are kinda big and muscular for their divisions, decent everywhere but not great at anything, and plodding. Whenever i see these cards thats all i see and it makes it really hard to remember anyone

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I fell asleep at the start of this and woke up now and it's still boring despite a dude actively working for a sub

thanks TUF

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

manyak posted:

I havent paid attention to TUF at all in a really long time, and i dont even know who specifically im thinking of so maybe im just talkin poo poo, but it seems like TUF now just cranks out guys who are kinda big and muscular for their divisions, decent everywhere but not great at anything, and plodding. Whenever i see these cards thats all i see and it makes it really hard to remember anyone

That was definitely a pretty good description of the various TUF Brazil seasons

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
I turned off Bobs Burgers for this??

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Uriah Hall was really the last time a TUF fight was exciting.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
The Backpackzilians.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Usman was notorious for boring wrestle gently caress fights this season.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Fitting end I suppose

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Potty mouth from Jon Jones.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

That was probably Usmans best fight. But it was a huge mismatch.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Grem posted:

I cannot wait until I can root against Magana. What a horrible person.

thought u said manga there.. drat.. lol..

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

These promos do a real good job at building up a fight that isn't really that interesting on paper.

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

"At a shot for the title in a year...

...or two."

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Oh man that knockout Thompson has where the guy starts drunkenly flailing and falling is pretty great.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Is this Tenacious D?

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
They must hate Jake Ellenberger, his first fight in the UFC was vs Condit then he loses to Rory so they give him to Robbie Lawler lol

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

LobsterMobster posted:

Is this Tenacious D?

Yep.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

LobsterMobster posted:

Is this Tenacious D?

ya

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Well that's an easy win in the walkout song category

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I can't hear this song and not think of the DraftExpress scouting videos

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Jon Anik will point out Jake being a dog at least 3 more times before this fight is over.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Ellenberger still seems cool. Welterweight is a fun rear end division.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Wow, I wanna see that reversal to the inside trip on the replay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Aw man, he was in perfect position for the Yves Edwards headkick but he hesitated.

• Locked thread