Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Dom Waters is all dried up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
George Sullivan sucks because he couldn't finish that keylock - 1st Ad, probably

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:siren:POTENTIAL NECK DESTRUCTION ALERT:siren:

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Gmn3YDxJo

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

You get a 10-8 round!

And you get a 10-8 round!

EVERYONE GETS A 10-8 ROUND!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

SquirrelGrip posted:

what have i missed, just sat down at work to get in on this

Other than Willie WHOOP rear end Gates whooping some rear end, the other fights have been garbage

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

When did Samman start looking wall-eyed

I don't know, but he's still a tough guy to come down the pike

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Maximo brings the weirdness

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Reminder that Waterson is stupidly flexible:

https://instagram.com/p/2ogX0rPcKB/

https://instagram.com/p/2WUvzJPcJy/

https://instagram.com/p/3mMhNpvcE6/

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

MIAMI HUSTLE! :krad:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Masvidal had a really weird expression on his face when he said "Wanna give praise to God" like God is some buddy of his that's waiting in the back.

I wonder if that was a "gently caress you" to Dana after he said to leave religion and politics out of the interviews

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

TUF schlubs do not get their own official REEBOK FIGHT KITS

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Is this Tenacious D?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Welcome to the San Diego Combat-Con

The special presentation in hall UFC will be a reboot of a classic superhero, DUFFMAN as he takes on our longest-running villain, the evil mastermind SMUGGO

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mo-Town Phenom, back again
Usin' his jitz to get the win

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

THAT'S MY SON! - Kimbo Slice, watching that fight

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Still my favorite Duffman memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXSQ33LL7Q

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Pimp Cauldron posted:

Frank mir career highlights

-bad tattoo
-motorcycle accident
-wife accident
-defeated mummified brazilian man

-named his children Kage and Ronin Maximus or some poo poo

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I can't tell if that's flyweight Paddy Holohan or just Conor McGregor during a weight cut

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

origami posted:

Do any other fighters have backgrounds in Japanese Jiu Jitsu?

probably some japanese guys

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Disappointed Goonweight isn't running, I've been doing well with my picks in these last few events

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Someone gif that shuffle-into-windmill move immediately

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Also:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Pat Healy totally looks like a guy that listens to Ice Cube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Lloyd Boner posted:

Did the first three title fights on this four title fight card really all go the distance?

yes

even though one of them featured a guy with a shredded leg

yay, pat healy finished it

• Locked thread