Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

CHOP IT OFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

FIRST TIME posted:

Stick it in a vagina.

Ah yes the Mao Zedong method. Bathe it in the juices of thousands of women.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

Most men don't use moisturizer at all, let alone on the dilz.
your not a man if you don't use moisturizer

BoobFarts
Apr 14, 2014
Wash it!

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
finally the how to make your dick smell good thread has come back to gbs

Volume posted:

your not a man if you don't use moisturizer

seriously this is like hygiene 101 for an adult

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Gentlemen, if you think you have even a remote chance of getting a blowjob, go take a piss and give yourself a cock wash. It won't hurt to give the taint a rub down too. Wash the soap off well. Just common courtesy. I tried to go down on a chick but she smelled so bad I couldn't do it, so you too lady goons. Hope this helps.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

this is a suggestion thread for goons p[lease dont post responses like this

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Wash under the hood with toothpaste

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Mine smells just like a library book thanks to Dick Dry™

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Lol this is in my bathroom. It's fun to read while pooping.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Sonofsilversign posted:

finally the how to make your dick smell good thread has come back to gbs

seriously this is like hygiene 101 for an adult

Like just a lotion w/ moisturizing powers or do I need some thing called just moisturizer for my dilz?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

transplant your nose onto it

though then your nose would be right next door to your rear end so maybe making your dick smell good isnt a good idea

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
protip: icy hot gives your junk a spicy-clean smell while offering a sensual cleansing feeling

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
smear toothpaste on your balls

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

The Rage posted:

Like just a lotion w/ moisturizing powers or do I need some thing called just moisturizer for my dilz?

most lotions would be fine i think? personally i use a nivea aloe vera moisturizer all over including dick and the ladies often complement my skin so workin p good imo

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

One time during puberty I got desperate with my improvised lube and used pure eucalyptus oil. It felt bad but my dick smelt fresh for weeks.

a dog from hell posted:

Lol this is in my bathroom. It's fun to read while pooping.

Dr Bronner really is a titan of industry compared to the average crazy person who just plasters their ramblings all over their car or a sandwich board.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

that vince neil thing about being so strung out that it seems reasonable to clean puss smell off your dick with burritos

ive been that blown out of my mind that insane poo poo like that starts to make sense. im glad i'm sober now

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Volume posted:

Do you guys not use scented lotion to moisturize your balls and use aftershave after shaving your pubes? This is basic 21st century hygiene.

"shave your pubes" lol way to fall victim to patriarchal norms you beta gamergate scrublord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I like it when my junk smells like old buttholes cause if their eyes aren't watering when they're slobbin my knob then I can't jizz.

• Locked thread