Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

i'd tell him im gay

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
my rear end in a top hat can't take anymore

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
quit dyin so loud, human being

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You should have done this sooner

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
oo bienis

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
dad, father, inri is a human being. goodbye daddy

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I love you, Dad.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
dead gay, so what

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
glad youre still alive dad unlike all these other dead gay dads lmbo

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It's this website forum thing where everybody gets a chance to be an idiot. It's an internet thing. I need more money.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I would change the conversation we had on his deathbed to me walking in and mushing a coconut cream pie in his face, then walking out (he hated coconut).

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

thanks for not pulling out big guy

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
They didn't pay the ransom, so into the mincer you go.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
id ask that fucker why i dont have a million dollar inheritance

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Dad dead. So what

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
no gently caress you dad

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
goons have daddy issues news at gently caress you

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I love my dead day gad

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I'd do one of these right over his face as he drew his last breath:

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

*cucks*

lol jk, mum and dad are divorced.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Like a conversation or what?

Because If I could talk to my dead dad I'd probably ask him for information about the afterlife because not doing so seems like it'd be kind of a waste. And like, I wonder how he's doing in whatever theoretical spirit realm may or may not exist.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
good concept poor execution op

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
"Duck!"

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
Dear Dad,

I really hope that last shot of IV Cocaine gave you peace. That slapstick excuse for a suicide note you left for your 12-year old children to deal with while you hosed off go camp to get high... Well it didn't give us any peace, so it'd be best someone came out of it on a high note.

Your only saving grace was dying before you could leave any more debts, so that by the time your estate was settled me and my sister both got enough money to lead us on drug fueled death spirals of our own.

I'll come get your ashes someday and spread them amongst the Rocky Mountains like you wanted. But in truth, writing this has made me realize I'd feel much better if you were eating poo poo in the ground instead.

Signed,
Your son Scald

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Scald posted:

Dear Dad,

I really hope that last shot of IV Cocaine gave you peace. That slapstick excuse for a suicide note you left for your 12-year old children to deal with while you hosed off go camp to get high... Well it didn't give us any peace, so it'd be best someone came out of it on a high note.

Your only saving grace was dying before you could leave any more debts, so that by the time your estate was settled me and my sister both got enough money to lead us on drug fueled death spirals of our own.

I'll come get your ashes someday and spread them amongst the Rocky Mountains like you wanted. But in truth, writing this has made me realize I'd feel much better if you were eating poo poo in the ground instead.

Signed,
Your son Scald

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Scald posted:

Dear Dad,

Signed,
Your son Scald

:qqsay:

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Scald posted:

Dear Dad,

Signed,
Your son Scald

same

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
Really cool that the only contact I got from you in 20 years was my grandparents sending me papers to sign (as the next of kin) so they could have you cremated, you methhead fucker.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

Really cool that the only contact I got from you in 20 years was my grandparents sending me papers to sign (as the next of kin) so they could have you cremated, you methhead fucker.

pwned

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
My dad is a piece of poo poo and unfortunately he's still alive.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Wow nobody like their dads Yeesh

I dunno id just pass on it. Waking someone up from their eternal slumber just to tell them some random poo poo they dont care about anymore is just rude

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Can i borrow some money?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
welp i stand corrected kudos op

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
I barely knew my dad and wasn't even invited to his funeral. He died from some lung thing caused by drinking like 20 beers a day for 30 years.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
hey inri i didnt read the topic dont care

but glad you have your av back

it good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Dad let the black dude and his buddies steal the pizza. Not worth imo