Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Endorph posted:

Eh, I think Gunpei Yokoi would also qualify.

but that was a hit for not keeping quiet after saddling him with the vb failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

seiferguy posted:

Goddamn. This is terrible.

What is bile duct growth and how can it kill you?

it grows in the pipework between your liver and pancreas(?) and if it bursts one or both of those organs die very quickly

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Chieves posted:

This outpouring is seriously amazing. I can't imagine what Miyamoto will be like. :smith:

miyamoto probably has a quirky new ip based on his childhood memories of graveyards ready to launch upon his death

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

icantfindaname posted:

between this guy and satoshi kon i think god has it out for japanese pop culture visionaries and auteurs

beat takeshi will beat death

• Locked thread