Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Holy poo poo what a huge blow to the industry, this guy was a cool innovator, a good president and an excellent marketer and presenter of his company, he will be remembered for quite a while for his contributions to the world at large.

It's really sad, he died at least two decades too early, a good man gone too soon.

RIP Iwata, here's hoping you go DIRECTLY to heaven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Commander Keenan posted:

Twitter's blowing up. This one got me.

holy gently caress this one got me.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

What an absolute inspiration.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Willo567 posted:

Wait, what did Yamauchi do to gain such a reputation?

Yamauchi was a hard driving no bullshit businessman Nintendo needed at the time, a very astute one and a very forward-thinking one, but he was someone who you didn't gently caress around with and was very tough, like Steve Jobs, he was very much a genius in having the right people in the right places in his company and knew where the puck was going for the videogames business at the time. But yeah, think 'Japanese Corporate Shogun' and this guy would show up in the dictionary.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jul 13, 2015

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Something I drew:-

• Locked thread