Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Al Cowens posted:

People love to gawk at the extreme cases of plastic surgery gone wrong/ludicrous but what about the reasonable, subtle mommy makeover jobs?
http://i.imgur.com/evD2jVu.jpg :nws: obviously

I think it looks fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZVfDq88XwI

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Liverpool is it's own special kind of nightmare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqHv12tlEzE

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

Al Nipper posted:

long but pro click holy poo poo the accents

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

cams posted:

if you wanna masturbate to this girl, she goes by "lovely lilith"

she does some "amateur" stuff, a lot of solo or bj/hj. some "taboo" if you're in to that.

i haven't gotten too many spanks out of her, she is a decent performer but it is just so poorly shot.

Thank you for this :heysexy:

Secks Cauldron posted:

There was a lady who had butt injections and whatever they used for the injections rotted the tissues in her legs and butt. She ended up in a wheelchair.

Was she the Miss Bumbum 2014 lady? Or was that somebody else?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

don't post my fallout 4 mod from the future, dink

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

anchoress posted:

plastic surgery, is good

Aaah! It's like the Island of Dr Moreau but with races.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Al Nipper posted:

Thanks for this, but man this chick at the end is hilarious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqHv12tlEzE (51:10)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im violently ill and violently aroused at the same time

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Good to see Koreans going to such incredible lengths for Twilight Zone cos-play.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:jackbud:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Al Cowens posted:

People love to gawk at the extreme cases of plastic surgery gone wrong/ludicrous but what about the reasonable, subtle mommy makeover jobs?
http://i.imgur.com/evD2jVu.jpg :nws: obviously

There was a whole website that had nothing but before and after pictures of implants like that. It also listed Before cup size and after and whatnot./

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Johnny Aztec posted:

There was a whole website that had nothing but before and after pictures of implants like that. It also listed Before cup size and after and whatnot./

There's still http://awfulplasticsurgery.com/ but from a cursory glance it seems a lot more text that it used to be a few years back. My mom used to love to read that website, probably out of schadenfreude.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I know lots of hot goth girls who have fake ta-tas, one I kind of like had her nose done too which is kind of a shame because she showed me before pics and she was really a q-t before too

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

But what about the boobs?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Where's that article of the asian husband suing the wife because his kids are all hosed up and ugly and he found out it's because she used to be really ugly and had a ton of plastic surgery and never told him lol

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
boobs, like wieners and cunnies and buttbutts, are always really cool even if they're sad natgeo tits or comically oversized circus tits, floorsweepers or stargazers, real or ethereal, all tits are good and should be a source of happiness, even a bit of pride

Wicker Man posted:

Circus tits: I'm not doing this to impress guys, I'm doing it for myself.

:what:

*comically oversized circus tits, bud

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Lol, gross.

Im so glad I dont have implants. That poo poo has got to be annoying as poo poo.

wait don't you have really cool boobs? where did they come from? can people just grow em now like tomatoes planted on your chest?

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Million Ghosts posted:

long but pro click holy poo poo the accents

Heh. I find them fun to listen to. I don't need the subtitles either; I have no problem understanding them. :shrug:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

vyst posted:

Where's that article of the asian husband suing the wife because his kids are all hosed up and ugly and he found out it's because she used to be really ugly and had a ton of plastic surgery and never told him lol

presumably to get the kids matching surgery right? seems fair imo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
plastic surgery is fine as long as you pay for the good stuff

if you get some cheap discount boobs with a giant scar on the underboob then you hosed up

vyst posted:

lol that's super common in asia right now (tons of plastic surgery to the point of radically altered appearances). the double lid surgery is almost required if you want to be 'pretty' and chin reduction is super common too

double lid for those who don't know:

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jul 14, 2015

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
I hate that eye surgery. I had a friend that had that done as soon as she got out of high school if I recall, correctly (japanese-american girl). I mean, it was her choice but I thought she looked beautiful as-is.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

wow octodecuplets

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

wow octodecuplets

yeah the end goal is so generic and same-y looking lol

here let's obliterate your natural features and contort you into some pseudo white person

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

Wizchine posted:

I hate that eye surgery. I had a friend that had that done as soon as she got out of high school if I recall, correctly (japanese-american girl). I mean, it was her choice but I thought she looked beautiful as-is.

Very noble of you but that after pic looks a million times better (probably helps that she has way more eye makeup and appears to also have gotten lash extensions).

e: actually that before/after comparison appears to be bullshit because it's 2 different people

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I don't really get the point of the monstrous ones, like if you're flat chested and want to not have to wear incredibly padded bras everyday then all the power to ya but if you've already got a handful I don't really see the appeal of going larger.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Papercut posted:

Very noble of you but that after pic looks a million times better (probably helps that she has way more eye makeup and appears to also have gotten lash extensions).

e: actually that before/after comparison appears to be bullshit because it's 2 different people

yeah probably I just pulled the first one I saw on image search.

if you wanna be a kpop star you gotta have that done. it's like almost low class to not have double lids. kinda sad really.

once they shave the chin down and make your eyes all anime/western they can make you look radically different though

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jul 14, 2015

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the koreans and japanese are messed up

they also get their teeth hosed up because ????

like they get surgery to become uglier lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

that's a new thing or at least something I haven't been exposed to yet

it's like they're trying to make their teeth british or something

goddamn europe really did a number on them

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

yeah the end goal is so generic and same-y looking lol

here let's obliterate your natural features and contort you into some pseudo white person

I think they are all beautiful and I wish I had one.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hexel posted:

I think they are all beautiful and I wish I had one.

the way you say that makes it sound like you are a white boy who fetishizes asian people :shrug:

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jul 14, 2015

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Zzulu posted:

looks like the goal is to look more childlike which is creepy in itself but not really inconsistent with a lot of beauty endeavors.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

It's because kids teeth are crooked and that's thought to be cute so its fetishizing children

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Wasn't there a gap tooth thing in western fashion recently too.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

vyst posted:

lol

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

Zzulu posted:

the answer is literally anime

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Million Ghosts posted:

the answer is literally anime

obviously a japanese person

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."