Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Oh, I also forgot to say that Higuchi has excellent taste in movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

Niggurath posted:

The thing that throws me off about Natsuki is the first thing she really showed about her religious background was that 1.) she doesn't know what a rosary is and 2.) she's looking forward to the end times. Neither of these things puts me in a high opinion that she'll be our magical savior in case of demons.

Rosaries are pretty much a catholic thing though. It's a bit of a stretch, but not unheard of to not know what they're for if you're non-denominational. The more you know!

But no prayers work against tentacle monsters. We all know that, so your second point is valid.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Those theories about the production crew setting up this whole thing makes me wonder if there will be some sort of "Scooby Doo removing the mask from the ghost" moment.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Niggurath posted:

Oh yeah, Pontypool was great (especially for a very minimalist horror story) and I'm pretty excited for it's sequels which are supposed to come out at some point. I was a bit taken a back thinking that these would be some cheap, cash-in sequels, but little did I know that Pontypool was actually based on novels. So here's to hoping it won't be utter poo poo.

Did you happen to see the Poltergeist remake that came out recently? I thought it was....'alright'. It just felt unnecessary and the attempts they made to modernize it all seemed super forced (like using a smart phone to sense ghostly activity or using a flying drone to go into the loving afterlife). If anything, I always enjoy Sam Rockwell; that guy needs to be in more movies.

I didn't know that about Pontypool! Here's hoping...

I'd forgotten that there'd even been a remake of Poltergeist. Seems like one of those unnecessary things to remake, but that's me. At least it's not like Michael Bay is remaking The Birds, or something stupid like that... :rant:

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Mraagvpeine posted:

Those theories about the production crew setting up this whole thing makes me wonder if there will be some sort of "Scooby Doo removing the mask from the ghost" moment.
Hmmm, I wonder what the equivalent to Scooby Doo there is in Japan. Maybe Detective Conan (though that show just is about legit murders and not mere white collar crime).

azren posted:

I didn't know that about Pontypool! Here's hoping...

I'd forgotten that there'd even been a remake of Poltergeist. Seems like one of those unnecessary things to remake, but that's me. At least it's not like Michael Bay is remaking The Birds, or something stupid like that... :rant:
It was pretty unnecessary but at least it didn't butcher the original, like 'The Fog' remake. That movie went from being about a fog containing Spanish pirate ghosts that wanted to retake their gold to the remake having the fog contain spurred and double crossed lepers who were being led by a ghost whose lover looked exactly like another woman living in town and who were just looking for a leper colony to live in....gently caress, that was so dumb.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

The Japanese word for earthquake is apparently poltergeist.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I wonder if there was a reason for them using the music from the Nutcracker.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Are you eventually going to show what happens when you get caught? Is there different death scenes depending on where you are? I'm as curious as Camera-san :allears:

Also goddamnit Higuchi you slick motherfucker.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Okay, so it's getting a bit harder to maintain my "This is all a set up, no one is actually dead" stance. There are, however, some inconsistencies, and I will try to focus on them first.

Matsumura is "dead". Not sure why nobody went to check for a pulse, but I guess I can let that one go. Of course, his body then goes missing, so I remain unconvinced that he is never coming back. Aya is "dead" now as well, but of course she's just a pair of legs in a bathtub, so I again can't rule out that it's just a prop. I want to be suspicious of Higuchi (because of course I do), about how he knew the Matsumura was dead, since he was in the bathroom when we discovered the body, but he did come from downstairs so it's not out of the question that he could have found out while we were looking for Mika and Mayumi. That loving smirk while we were confirming Matsumura's death to the girls was weird as all hell, and he did it again when we discovered that the body was missing. Not sure why Ryouko flipped out so hard over Aya's death (other than your standard human reaction to someone getting killed), but I'm really concerned about Higuchi following her, because I absolutely do not trust that fucker.

So we're up to three "deaths", but it's still just members of the crew that are dying, so this could still just be the trying to get a legitimate reaction out of the girls thing. I have no explanation for what's going on with the earthquakes, I have no idea how they are doing that if in fact this is all a set-up.

So, some observations. Tam is either a terrible actor that is in on this whole thing, or he is just a stone-cold badass. He actually appears to either light up or at least stick his cig back in his mouth during the earthquake after we leave the sea chart room. He gives absolutely zero fucks. On the subject of everyone doing a 180 at the mention of tea, that's just a normal human response to stress. The mind wants to find comfort in something familiar, and when presented with it will latch onto and run with it. I hope they brought their own kettle and tea supplies though, I don't think I'd want to use anything in the house, ick.

Are we due for another visit with Yukari? Camera-chan mentioned that he couldn't hear her anymore but we are still being allowed to use her psychic powers.

Thesaya posted:

I wonder if there was a reason for them using the music from the Nutcracker.

Other than it being the preeminent "THIS IS RUSSIAN" piece of music? I doubt it.

Post Processing
Mar 26, 2010
Why so suspicious of Higuchi? Look at how handsome the actor Makoto Inamiya is!

He doesn't seem to have done much since 2008, but before that he was pretty active (and had hair).

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It seems like the first two "murders" were planned, which is why Ryouko was calm. Producer's body is outside everyone's view so it's a simple matter for him to get up and leave. Director's body was arranged in a way that seems to brutal that no one would bother to check if he was really alive.

AD wasn't supposed to die though which is why Ryouko freaked out.

We have the good old "fake murders into real murders".

Or...AD's murder was planned too. Seeing only half a body is a great way to fake death. Ryouko freaks out and then she "dies" too. Now all the supervisors are gone and can watch what unfolds.

Huh. I can't decide if someone is taking advantage of the fake murders to do their own thing or if it's all fake.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Drakenel posted:

Are you eventually going to show what happens when you get caught? Is there different death scenes depending on where you are? I'm as curious as Camera-san :allears:

Also goddamnit Higuchi you slick motherfucker.
I will try my best to remember where possible deaths might occur. Like I think for this video if you went to go check the bathroom before finding Mayumi and Mika, then you'd die in the bathroom. I'm almost wanting to say that if you go check on the girls in the first disc before talking to Yukari then you might get killed, but I don't think that's the case.

Really, those deaths are super quick and not that terrifying....it's the deaths that I'll be showing off in the bonus that will be super spooky.

RickVoid posted:

Okay, so it's getting a bit harder to maintain my "This is all a set up, no one is actually dead" stance. There are, however, some inconsistencies, and I will try to focus on them first.

Matsumura is "dead". Not sure why nobody went to check for a pulse, but I guess I can let that one go. Of course, his body then goes missing, so I remain unconvinced that he is never coming back. Aya is "dead" now as well, but of course she's just a pair of legs in a bathtub, so I again can't rule out that it's just a prop. I want to be suspicious of Higuchi (because of course I do), about how he knew the Matsumura was dead, since he was in the bathroom when we discovered the body, but he did come from downstairs so it's not out of the question that he could have found out while we were looking for Mika and Mayumi. That loving smirk while we were confirming Matsumura's death to the girls was weird as all hell, and he did it again when we discovered that the body was missing. Not sure why Ryouko flipped out so hard over Aya's death (other than your standard human reaction to someone getting killed), but I'm really concerned about Higuchi following her, because I absolutely do not trust that fucker.

So we're up to three "deaths", but it's still just members of the crew that are dying, so this could still just be the trying to get a legitimate reaction out of the girls thing. I have no explanation for what's going on with the earthquakes, I have no idea how they are doing that if in fact this is all a set-up.

So, some observations. Tam is either a terrible actor that is in on this whole thing, or he is just a stone-cold badass. He actually appears to either light up or at least stick his cig back in his mouth during the earthquake after we leave the sea chart room. He gives absolutely zero fucks. On the subject of everyone doing a 180 at the mention of tea, that's just a normal human response to stress. The mind wants to find comfort in something familiar, and when presented with it will latch onto and run with it. I hope they brought their own kettle and tea supplies though, I don't think I'd want to use anything in the house, ick.

Are we due for another visit with Yukari? Camera-chan mentioned that he couldn't hear her anymore but we are still being allowed to use her psychic powers.
I think what throws me off initially is how Natsuki is able to piece together in some coherent fashion what the deaths might be symbolizing. I mean none of these deaths really scream out biblical revelations but that's what sprung to mind immediately for her and she does have this crazy glint in her eye...

But we definitely could be in an April Fool's Day situation where all the deaths are staged and none of this is real, and the earthquakes could just be a natural phenomena (what with Japan being so riddled with natural disasters). Still I'd say that both Kirina's and Ryo's reactions seems to say if that's the case then they might not be in on the gag either....or maybe there isn't really a gag and someone among them is a killer staging everything to seem fake.

Still I like how you're trying to keep track of where everyone is and the game does this as well. Case in point, when we were about to finish up disc 1 you might have noticed that Matsumura had left his post of being impotent by the door and if we happened to look around we would have been able to find him (though I think we could account for everyone else still living, so it wouldn't really give us a clue regarding a killer). It would all have merely been hinting at what was behind the door and I really appreciate the game keeping track of all that.

Post Processing greatness posted:

Higuchi info!
Holy poo poo! Higuchi was in Wild Zero?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir9I7NOfPrA&t=8m

discworld is all I read fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jul 21, 2015

Post Processing
Mar 26, 2010

Niggurath posted:

I will try my best to remember where possible deaths might occur. Like I think for this video if you went to go check the bathroom before finding Mayumi and Mika, then you'd die in the bathroom. I'm almost wanting to say that if you go check on the girls in the first disc before talking to Yukari then you might get killed, but I don't think that's the case.

Yeah, you die if you go in the bathroom first and all the deaths are room specific. Also if you check on the other girls first before Yukari, by the time you get to her, Yukari is far more panicked and mentions she could feel it breathing on her. This is where the monitor mechanic comes in, because you'd know she was in a lot more danger than the others first if you picked the bedroom.

Well, now I have to watch where the rest of that clip came from :aaa:

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I'm glad Mayumi is ok, she's my favourite

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
An interesting fact is that there are only seven statues and almost double the amount people there, so either a good amount of people are going to survive this game or else Camera-san finds another set of statues in the basement. (It also could still be all a show and the real monster isn't a Agatha Christie fan.)

Accordion Man fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jul 23, 2015

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

coleman francis posted:

I'm glad Mayumi is ok, she's my favourite

I could see her as a CC subforum Goonette. Natsuki posts inaccurate religious screes in D&D. Eri makes fun of poo poo-posters in GBS.

Mika is a kharma-whoring Redditor.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Accordion Man posted:

An interesting fact is that there are only seven statues and almost double the amount people there, so either a good amount of people are going to survive this game or else Camera-san finds another set of statues in the basement. (It also could still be all a show and the real monster isn't a Agatha Christie fan.)
There's a good chance that not everyone in the mansion needs to be dead to finish whatever outcome is being sought out and that maybe whatever happens afterwards will clear up the people who are left.

RickVoid posted:

I could see her as a CC subforum Goonette. Natsuki posts inaccurate religious screes in D&D. Eri makes fun of poo poo-posters in GBS.

Mika is a kharma-whoring Redditor.
My waifu of choice is Yukari, though I'd keep Higuchi as my man on the side.

Also I'm going to try to get up a short bonus video tonight to show off the quick death scene; it shouldn't be too terribly hard since you can kinda speed run the game. I'm honestly surprised that no one has mentioned the constantly oinking floorboards as Camera-san moves around the mansion.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Let's Play Fear- Bonus 2: Accidents in the bathroom

So what does this death tell us....? And will this be the only game over possible in this bathroom? The mysteries abound.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Niggurath posted:

Also I'm going to try to get up a short bonus video tonight to show off the quick death scene; it shouldn't be too terribly hard since you can kinda speed run the game. I'm honestly surprised that no one has mentioned the constantly oinking floorboards as Camera-san moves around the mansion.

I just thought he was farting pretty badly and I didn't want to be rude.

If we're sticking with the seven angels of the Apocalypse, #4 is removes part of the sun, moon, and the stars (so maybe the power gets cut). #5 is given the key to the Abyss (a cellar, or maybe just the bathroom again) and that leads to locusts, and #6 unleashes some angels of death/an army that kills a bunch more people. #7 is basically a signal of the Final Judgment if it gets that far.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Niggurath posted:

So what does this death tell us....? And will this be the only game over possible in this bathroom? The mysteries abound.
5 second pause

*Brisco scream*

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!

Niggurath posted:

It sounds more like Camera-san is being sprayed down with ketchup than slashed by... uh... Tentacles? Knives? Gilly-suits?

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Hello there. Blood covered bath-tub, but a suspicious lack of Assistant Director legs.

Of course Camera-chan didn't die there, whoever is in the Hentai Nightmare suit thought it was one of the girls and accidentally knocked him over, damaging the camera. With no replacement and no way to make repairs on site, they had to reveal the whole thing was faked and end production early. They decided to go forward with what little footage they had, treating it as if the tape had been found by a group of teenagers who broke in and were exploring the grounds. This makes the show one of the earliest examples of both found-footage films, and a reference to urban exploration.

As could be expected, the show was received rather poorly, with audiences citing both the nonsensical decisions made by Camera-chan and company ("Why did they only put Yukari-chan in a locked room, and let the other girls run around and mostly be off by themselves? It's stupid, just stupid."), the poorly made CGI effects that were supposed to represent Yukari's psychic powers ("They should have refrained from showing the abilities, and left it up to the viewer to decide if Yukari and Camera-chan had a psychic bond, or if the cameraman was just high from whatever Mika-chan gave him."), and the incredibly abrupt ending ("It's like they either ran out of funding or something happened to the equipment. Maybe they realized around then that the whole thing was just really dumb and gave up.").

Of the cast, the idols were the ones who weathered the fallout best. Natsuki eventually learned that her biblical knowledge was somewhat inaccurate, and left acting to pursue a career in religious studies. She left Japan a few years after the show to attend college in the United States, and is now a moderately well known theologian. Eri also decided that acting was not going to go anywhere for her, and decided to turn her talents elsewhere. She is currently working as a Japanese/Russian translator for the United Nations. She and her husband, a former Russian diplomat, have three children. Mayumi decided to move out from in front of the camera, to behind it. She's worked on a number of successful projects, and recently earned a chance to direct. No details have been released so far, but she did mention that she's drawing on her early acting experiences for the movie, so it will be interesting to see if any inspiration will be drawn from the show. Mika is a classic tragedy. She spent the years immediately following the bombing of the show bouncing from the arms of director to director, subsisting on what appears to have been a steady diet of hallucinogens and vitamins. As with many young, desperate women in film, she fell in with a not so good crowd. Her projects became darker, more exploitative, and she dropped out of contact with former friends and family. No one was overly surprised when she was found in her trailer, dead of an overdose at 25.

After the disaster of the show Okuyama and Matsumura were fired by the station. Aya, Ryouko, Tam, and Higuchi kept their jobs, but with the exception of Tam (who has since gone on to be a moderately successful action movie star), none of them became well known for their work on anything else.

The show has gained a resurgence in popularity in the age of the internet, since someone uploaded the entire hour and a half long show to popular streaming site Youtube, complete with english subtitles. While it was removed fairly quickly, it has since popped up on numerous other tube sites and has gained quite a cult following, with fans debating who or what was really behind what was happening in the house. Higuchi is overwhelmingly a fan favorite, with people split between those who think he's just comic relief and those who believe he is secretly the villain.

Goddamn that's a lot more words than I thought I was going to spend on this joke, holy poo poo.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Drakenel posted:

5 second pause

*Brisco scream*
I hope I fulfilled everyone's wishes with my horrible Japanese.

Grimwit posted:

It sounds more like Camera-san is being sprayed down with ketchup than slashed by... uh... Tentacles? Knives? Gilly-suits?
Well clearly he was being assaulted by the monster we all know is in the house. The danger is real!

Also I'll hopefully record the commentary for the next bit this weekend which should finish up disc 2 and get us to the mid point of the game.

discworld is all I read fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jul 24, 2015

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Niggurath posted:

I hope I fulfilled everyone's wishes with my horrible Japanese.

Pft, please. I don't care what anyone says, your LPs are entertaining. If anything, I apologize for dragging that joke out when probably half the people in the thread don't even remember that LP.

Post Processing
Mar 26, 2010
Since we're coming up on the halfway point, I just want to point out that even though Niggurath is navigating the game efficiently if you really wanted to dawdle and investigate everyone you absolutely can. After almost every single event flag, all the characters' dialogues will change to comment on it with branching conversations depending on how agreeable you want to be with them. The player can get tons of little side bits like how Matsumura is an rear end in a top hat or have Tan help them with the sun and moon puzzle.

There are about 450 clips of conversation on disc one alone. That, plus all the spoopy things you can zoom in on and the various monitor viewings (you can check it at any time), is why it's on 4 DVDs.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

A massive plot reveal is quickly overshadowed by a death in the family.

Post Processing posted:

Since we're coming up on the halfway point, I just want to point out that even though Niggurath is navigating the game efficiently if you really wanted to dawdle and investigate everyone you absolutely can. After almost every single event flag, all the characters' dialogues will change to comment on it with branching conversations depending on how agreeable you want to be with them. The player can get tons of little side bits like how Matsumura is an rear end in a top hat or have Tan help them with the sun and moon puzzle.

There are about 450 clips of conversation on disc one alone. That, plus all the spoopy things you can zoom in on and the various monitor viewings (you can check it at any time), is why it's on 4 DVDs.
Yeah, it's hard to get across the sheer amount of clips in this game and the amount of conversations you can have. Pretty much every decision is a lead in to another dialogue tree and you have to make sure to double check with everyone pretty much after every story event...and face possible death by doing so.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Weird eagle tarp? We've stumbled upon a vast conspiracy. This was an old Russian embassy where everyone was mysteriously killed. This place has been abandoned for years. What's the bald eagle a symbol of? And what happened years ago between them and Russia?

This entire game is a CIA black op. AMERICA-CHAAAAAAN :argh:

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!

dscruffy1 posted:

This entire game is a CIA black op. AMERICA-CHAAAAAAN :argh:

Imperialism, the true monster.

Alternatively it's Stalin's ghost killing people to show the opiate of the masses only results in death and also poo poo talking Rasputin, because there can be only one true indestructible Russian man of steel.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Alright, so it looks like it's fake deaths into real deaths after all. Alternatively this is a double bluff where there are fake deaths and then more fake deaths.

Kirina is assumed to be dead but Camera didn't really examine her. He just saw all the blood and accepted it. And, of course, we have someone who was part of the original conspiracy as the one checking to see if the director was dead so that feels unreliable.

We see Higuchi;s head but Higuchi was already planned to die. They likely had several fake props for his death already set up. Maybe one was a fake head damaged by acid. Perhaps the AD's legs in the tub was something planned for how Ryouko would die, just being re-purposed.

I dunno. I still like the idea of everything being fake better.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

You'd think of all the people they'd want in on the set-up, the camera operator whose job it is to be in the right place to catch the reactions would be pretty important. But I have a theory about that.

The whirring noises heard at times when moving around? The unusually heavy foot-falls? Camera-san is an android. It explains why the camera seems integrated into his body, and the surprise that his hand has warmth like a human's. Yukari's probably able to communicate with him via wifi.

And being an android, that's why he wasn't informed. Everyone knows you don't give a computer conflicting imperatives and ask them to lie about it, or bad things can happen (the famous case of the HAL 9000 from 14 years ago made that clear). The good news is that Camera-san's probably nighr-indestructible, and the inevitable boss fight with Rasputin will be on an even footing.

I only recently watched Higuchi's quiz video, and I wonder why he doesn't ask about House.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Oh man, not him. Not him! :smith:

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

I'll stop the world and melt with Higuchi.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Let's Play Fear- Bonus 3: Higuchi Horror Quiz mk. 2

So believe it or not there is a second horror quiz hidden away in the house and I figured why not show it off (especially since I'm a massive loser and have nothing better to do apparently on a Saturday night).

Kangra posted:

I only recently watched Higuchi's quiz video, and I wonder why he doesn't ask about House.
I get the feeling that it's because this game seems to gravitate more towards Western horror ideas and themes than Hausu did. So all of his questions seem to deal more with that type of horror.

The real question for everyone is....who saw The Drifting Classroom by the same director who did Hausu? Cause it was a weird rear end movie about killing kids and time travel...

This nice creature 'saves' the thirsty children of the future by pissing on them

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
The video isn't subtitled. Is it suppose to be like that?

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Mraagvpeine posted:

The video isn't subtitled. Is it suppose to be like that?
Yup. It's just like the other horror quiz video.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

I feel like things are getting worse, but at least all the hot babes are still alive.

Also here are the two documents from the video: Old unmailed letter and Old Report

discworld is all I read fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jul 29, 2015

Post Processing
Mar 26, 2010
I've been a bit behind because of comp problems, but let's talk about two characters: Kirina and Matsumura.

Kirina is played by Eihi Shiina, who is a fashion model in addition to an actress. She's no stranger to horror, as she was also in Audition, Tokyo Gore Police, and Helldriver.

Matsumura is played by Ichirouta Miyakawa who's been acting since 1983. He was also in Ju-on White/Black Ghost and has a cute dog.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Just stick with camera-san, he has the plot armor. Geez.

I'm guessing tan is next since he is the only one left who was in on the whole thing.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

coleman francis posted:

Just stick with camera-san, he has the plot armor. Geez.

I'm guessing tan is next since he is the only one left who was in on the whole thing.

Nah, Tam is going to turn out to be the last son of the Japanese branch of the Belmont clan, and he'll be reluctant heroing it up here pretty soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

What's especially good to keep in mind is that out of the first two staged deaths, Matsumura is the only one of the two we've confirmed to be dead. So the producer could be somewhere causing all this havoc...though it's not hard to discount the entire supernatural possibility since we finally saw the monster up close and personal. And really I think that's something easy to overlook with all the deaths; they've gone from being these intricate, staged affairs to people just being ripped apart and savagely strewn about the house. I mean it seems in some small degree to be following the original plan for the shoot, but it seems a lot less coordinated than what was planned.

Hell, maybe the original plan was found in some ancient tome by Okuyama and he's inadvertently opened the gates of hell by coming to this house and trying to re-enact the murders that previously happened.

• Locked thread