Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I'm loving that Sergio and Tiger have the same odds. Do I smell another wager??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

DJExile posted:

lmao this rules

E: Yo ESPN/ABC you drat well better copy the one goddamn thing Fox did right for the US Open and keep live mics on all the players at all times and SHUT THE gently caress UP WHILE THEY'RE TALKING.

Also, protracers. Protracers everywhere.

Forecast looks damp and not too windy, I bet we see some low scores.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

DoctaFun posted:

Depending which Tiger shows up, that could make for a pretty embarrassing Thursday/Friday for him given Day's recent play and Oostie's last Open at St. Andrews.

It's the same grouping as Chambers Bay when the three of them were like 27 over par on Thursday, I'm hoping all three of them get off to better starts.

Also apparently Sergio has a new putting coach and is using Aimpoint Express. Reeks of desperation. Wonder if he'll show up with the overspin putter too? It's got front wheel drive!!

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

DJ's average driving distance so far this round- 334 yards. AVERAGE. Jesus Christ. Too bad Rory is missing this, I'm sure he'd be up there too.

The forecast for the next few days will throw a wrench into things but some guys seem to be taking advantage of the calm conditions today.

• Locked thread