Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

DJExile posted:

Yeah Protracers own.

Locals up in the highlands have said Scotland overall has had a super wet and relatively chilly spring, so I'd imagine conditions are somewhat soft, and approaches should check up to a degree.

Tiger said the course seemed pretty soft but noted retard Geoff Shakelford said he doesn't agree with him.

I don't know who to believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sarehu posted:

Duval defeats Watson in a playoff.

Cocaine is hell of a drug DJ.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Kameh posted:

I still wish ill upon Stewart Cink for beating Tom Watson in that playoff in 2009. Cink should have just bowed out and let potentially the greatest story line in the history of the sport play out.

Nope.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Kameh posted:

Dude, it's not even close. He would have been the oldest major champion by 11 years, and 13 years older than Nicklaus when he won his 18th. Until somebody breaks Nicklaus's record or records the calendar grand slam, Watson winning the Open Championship one more time would have been the top.

Plus, who likes Stewart Cink anyway?

Asking a guy to concede is just stupid but I guess since it's what Sergio has been doing in every big tournament in his career I can understand why you'd expect it.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ty1990 posted:

Did I read it right that the tee times for Saturday and Sunday are at like 7AM?

The Open was amazing because you got to watch everything at night, this is the polar opposite.

Funny thing about time zones...

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

10 birdies in his last 26 holes for Dunne, drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

DJExile posted:

So is DJ this generation's Greg Norman? Because it sure drat seems that way.

Norman actually managed to win a couple majors.

• Locked thread