Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whalesteak
May 6, 2013

$300 at Anthropologie is one, maybe 2 dresses at most. Not much of a wardrobe if you ask me.

Edit: white noise snype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

quote:

I panic. “OK. Go ahead,” I say to Liam.

what an incredibly sexy and apropos response, "author"

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
pound by butt with your apple corer dick

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i actually loving hate this article for demonizing anal sex instead of this person's particular brand of brokenness

although liam WAS a jerk

two points for capitalism!!

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
It is worse if you are uncircumcised.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Liam: a man who strongly belived that girls did not poop. Where is his god now

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

anal sex is easily the best thing to happen to butts since pooping

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
pro tip: if you're gonna get hosed in the butt, have a poop first so your partner's dick aint competing for space in there with a fresh turd.

alternatively, leave it in so for you it's like getting DPed, and its extra friction and fun for your partner.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
there's a 6 year old downsie st-stu-stuttering kid down the street named liam always bugging me and my wife, I'm imagining this story is in the future and liam is him with a few key differences:

ceo of engineering firm = runs the scalder at the pork farm

rode his motorcycle for 3 hours in the rain = rode his electric scooter for 3 hours getting lost a few times in the 1 mile distance

wants to do her in the butt = wants to do a guy in the butt but can't find one who'll get with a downsie

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
When you eat food, the food travels through your intestine and your body removes sustenance from it. Bacteria also eat it and secrete useful compounds for your body. The cells in your body dump their toxic waste matter into your colon, as do the bacteria that life in your gut. The rotting waste material of your biological processes collects in this system and is ejected messily through the anus.

And you want to gently caress that anus with your sensitive genitals which should, ideally, be kept clean at all times.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you think a guy who cant deal w/ the fact that women drop mondo shits is marriage material

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i find it very awesome and cool that someone got paid to write this article

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
if you're not into butt stuff it seems counter-intuitive to move to San Francisco.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Vin BioEthanol posted:

there's a 6 year old downsie st-stu-stuttering kid down the street named liam always bugging me and my wife, I'm imagining this story is in the future and liam is him with a few key differences:

rode his motorcycle for 3 hours in the rain = rode his electric scooter for 3 hours getting lost a few times in the 1 mile distance

wants to do her in the butt = wants to do a guy in the butt but can't find one who'll get with a downsie

the kid is 6 years old you sick gently caress :reddit:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I like how the article immediately starts out out with a buttsex inciting incident, and the author quickly calls her sister for some anal tips and tricks, and her sister was like, "girl, you are so hosed up let's start working on fixing the fact that you're a fat doormat with no dress sense, and then we'll go from there."

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

whalesteak posted:

$300 at Anthropologie is one, maybe 2 dresses at most. Not much of a wardrobe if you ask me.

Edit: white noise snype.

Yeah I found that weird. I'd be ecstatic if I could have a new wardrobe from there for that much.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

She should have gone full Tucker Max during the buttsecks and not gotten a little poo on Liam but just poo poo everywhere.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

Cowman posted:

the kid is 6 years old you sick gently caress :reddit:

he;s not 6 you see, he's a future 29-year-old pig-scalder

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Nirvikalpa posted:

Yeah I found that weird. I'd be ecstatic if I could have a new wardrobe from there for that much.

did you ever have your 'threesome'?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Vin BioEthanol posted:

Why the gently caress are you imagining a retarded 6-year old? :aatrek:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

My Q-Face posted:

Well, you did just put it up somebody's shithole, what were you expecting?

Seriously. She poops from there.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

SHISHKABOB posted:

Seriously. She poops from there.

Not right now, she doesn't.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
they didnt notice the poo poo until it was over? What? i call boolsheet

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/29/please_dont_masturbate_with_my_husband/

She's just farting out softcore Sex in the City clickbait fiction for lonely middle aged women.

Please don't Masturbate with my Husband posted:

“Want to jack off together some time?” our friend August said to my husband, Jeff, one night over the phone. He invited Jeff to masturbate with him as casually as he might ask him to lunch. “It’s not a gay thing. It’s an Indian blood brothers thing,” he added.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Indian cum brothers

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
:stonk:

i want to die

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
what kind of dumbshit rag is this

it's way efb but the real story is these goddamn people and their financially successful and vapid lives

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
im the months of the exec working up the nerve to ask to put it in her butt

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
thanks for this op i needed a good laugh

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

"How my relationship ruined anal sex" would be a pretty much universally relatable story topic.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Thread: "How banal sex ruined my relationship"

It doesn't rhyme but otherwise I think it's a neat little twist

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Do It Once Right posted:

She's just farting out softcore Sex in the City clickbait fiction for lonely middle aged women.

Someone take away this woman's computer.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

huskarl_marx posted:

what kind of dumbshit rag is this

it's way efb but the real story is these goddamn people and their financially successful and vapid lives

Its called Salon and its often considered to be high brow, quotable, and even used as reference in serious political commentary.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

cum bro indian braves the jo shamans are charging up

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
not-calm.jpg

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Do It Once Right posted:

quote:

“Want to jack off together some time?” our friend August said to my husband, Jeff, one night over the phone. He invited Jeff to masturbate with him as casually as he might ask him to lunch. “It’s not a gay thing. It’s an Indian blood brothers thing,” he added.

Sounds hot

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
It feels like my butt is being jackhammered by a giant apple corer.
/

:tutbutt:

Lowtechs fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Jul 13, 2015

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I stick my hand under the pillow, because I always imagined that when a man proposed, he’d hide the velvet box there, like an adult version of the tooth fairy.
/

:aatrek:

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
"I was a virgin until I was 20, when I finally had sex with my college boyfriend. I cried the entire time and asked him if he was going to marry me because I couldn’t live with myself if he didn’t. After he promised he would, I made him cuddle me for hours. This went on for a year"

She sounds cool and well adjusted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

what does sex fell like

• Locked thread