Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

you read that whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Baracula posted:

Does poo sometimes go in the dick?

It could pack your dickhole like a pipe if you're not careful

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Can get UTI from butt stuffing...this is not something theoretical that i know

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Not the Fluggen-klingen-kien!?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

My Q-Face posted:

thats called smoking the peace pipe

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Robo Reagan posted:

thus spoketh OMGVBFLOL, king of San Francisco

get out

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

did we find out if Jeff was a surgeon or executive or what?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

FogHelmut posted:

i'll tell you what he isn't

a man who will ever get anal

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

porkchop_express posted:

thats called smoking the peace pipe

No it's called the poop noodle

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

It’s New Year’s Eve.... I’m at the W Hotel in Manhattan with a boyfriend I’ll call Liam. We’ve been together for over a year ...The night so far has been perfect. We’ve just come back from a party. The champagne arrives from room service in a silver bucket. Liam hands me a glass. His piercing green eyes and jet-black hair are striking against his white tux... My heart is pounding as I stare at the twinkling Manhattan skyline....That’s when Liam whispers, “Tonight, I want to do it up the butt.

When I first spied him at a swing dance at the Supper Club in Manhattan, he was leaning against the mahogany bar drinking a martini in a neatly pressed button-down shirt. He asked me to dance a lot that night and we exchanged numbers...he rode his motorcycle three hours in the pouring rain to come to my party. He gave me a limited-edition swing music CD box set and gray pearl earrings...We had amazing sex and talked for hours over cannolis at an Italian restaurant in the North End. Liam was 29, and he was already an executive at a top engineering firm. I’d found my prince...He said, “I really like you,” and kissed me deeply. Then he wrapped my arms around his waist as I sat behind him on his motorcycle. We drove through Harvard Square, blasting through piles of red and orange leaves. I was in love...Liam acted like I was the most important person in his life. He monopolized me at swing dances. He took me on romantic picnics. We had great sex, ...he asked me to spend New Year’s with him.

Liam excuses himself to go to the bathroom. I hear water running. He yells, “Oh god!” “Is everything OK?” I ask. Silence.“Sure, if you’re cool cleaning poop off your dick,” he says when he comes out of the bathroom. He just stops calling. It’s over.
Of all the ridiculous things in this story, I can't get over the massive disconnect between her romanticized ideal of how rich and classy Liam is and then how his sociopathic behavior and crass dialogue reveal he is a cartoon 4chan meme.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

FogHelmut posted:

She settled for a 3-D artist

He doesn't make enough money for anal.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Knight posted:

Of all the ridiculous things in this story, I can't get over the massive disconnect between her romanticized ideal of how rich and classy Liam is and then how his sociopathic behavior and crass dialogue reveal he is a cartoon 4chan meme.

he seems like a very direct and honest person to me. what's wrong with you

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
should never have let this guy cut another hole in the sheet

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

ZombieParts posted:

he seems like a very direct and honest person to me. what's wrong with you
Don't let him deceive you with his charms, my friend. He's the kind of man that would gently caress you in the rear end and not have the common courtesy to give you a reach-around.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

My Q-Face posted:

Epididymitis is no joke. Butt bacteria gets in your pee hole during anal and hurts like hell. Ever been kicked in the balls or slipped off your bicycle seat? Imagine that for like 2-3 days.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
What sort of sexual depravity would she be down for if he were a billionaire?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Hell Yeah posted:

seriously who writes this bullshit. i read this whole thing and was just barely able to cum.

lol

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Hell Yeah is a godo poster.

@Hellyeah You're cool lol

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

plain blue jacket posted:

What sort of sexual depravity would she be down for if he were a billionaire?

She'd probably let him trepan and skullfuck her.

“Sure, if you’re cool cleaning brain off your dick,” he says when he comes out of the bathroom.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
If only there was some way to prevent getting poo poo on your dick and protect yourself from STDs. Oh well, Liam will just have to keep on raw dogging.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
a noble sacrifice

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

netally posted:

If only there was some way to prevent getting poo poo on your dick and protect yourself from STDs. Oh well, Liam will just have to keep on raw dogging.

This is the real moral of the story. Always remember to sheath up before slamming dirty Jew holes.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Solice Kirsk posted:

This is the real moral of the story. Always remember to sheath up before slamming dirty Jew holes.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
what could go wrong trying anal sex for the first time with a big ole dick in your little butthole?~?~

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

you don't even have to waste a condom. always check with your middle fingle before you dip your nasty dingle

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I like that she didn't even entertain the idea of starting with a finger or a buttplug, it was just "I'll let this guy stick his dick up my rear end once and then he'll marry me". It seems like the way she writes she sees sex as nothing more then a transaction to reach her desired goals. Every time she fucks a new guy it's only after she weeps and begs him to marry her.

Internet Feminism 101.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

You know, I never saw the big deal with anal. If she wants me to, okay. Personally I'm not big on shitdick so I just use a condom. Otherwise I don't really go for anal. It's a butthole with poo poo in it, doesn't really have any appeal for me. But hey of that's what gets my partner off I'm just glad they aren't into something that'll genuinely make me uncomfortable.

But holy poo poo that woman is hosed in the head.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
No she is hosed in the butt, pay attention

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
this is the reason I'm extremely suspicious of women who don't gently caress on the first date, which in less sexually repressed countries than the US thankfully aren't many

I've had anal on several first dates and they've all been squeaky clean, this horrid person must have as bad personal hygiene as her personality

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I've cleaned a bit of poop off my dingdong when you slam rear end enough times it's bound to happen, it's like russian roulette

Russian poopette?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol if youre not folding your dick down to touch your lovely rear end in a top hat when youre on the toilet to desensitize yourself to poopdick

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I saw a picture of some dude with his own wiener in his rear end and I got curious. Mostly about the logistics involved because you have to twist your dick 180 degrees. For the record it's pretty much impossible to do it while you have a full boner, so you have to do it with like a half boner and then complete the boner from there.

Shamefully, my dink couldn't reach my butt. I'm not really sure what I would have done if it did, but I never got to that bridge.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
it's okay I'm sure you just have a long taint

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
You wanna get rear end hosed? Watch this!

*opens a $15 bottle of water from the mini bar*

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Baracula posted:

Women are weak??

they're strong because they grow callouses and knots

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
You can get poop on your dick even if you don't do anal

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Fiend posted:

lol

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I thing I just read a story where a guy fucks the poo poo out of her....

:downsrim:

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Fiend posted:

:rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

BottledBodhisvata posted:

You can get poop on your dick even if you don't do anal

false

• Locked thread