Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20aPHGXJk4E

so looks like some retard is going to make a stand against the government and get horribly murdered for our entertainment so that's funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

FBI is going to kick his loving door in and rape him up the rear end.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Boy do delusional people like making long speeches to nobody.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/may042013/visner-michigan-tk.php

quote:

U.S. Navy veteran Ted Visner and his wife, Kathy Smith of Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, have been living out a nightmare. It started two and a half years ago, when the family fell victim to an apparent real estate scam by a local sheriff's department employee.

The Mt. Pleasant, Michigan home.

Ted Visner says they bought their former home on a land contract, only to learn seven months later, that the seller, Isabella County Sheriff's Dept. employee Shelly Sweet, was not making monthly payments on the house. A bank foreclosed on the property, all unbeknownst to the Visner/Smith family.

Ted Visner, who builds custom homes for a living, said, "Although we were paying Sweet every month on the purchase of the property, she had not been paying the underlying mortgage and the home fell into foreclosure." I asked Visner if he had records of those payments, he said he does, including canceled checks. You won't believe what happened next.

"On a weekend Sweet knew that we would be out of town, she offered the contents of our home to her friends and coworkers at the Isabella County Sheriff’s Department, claiming we had abandoned the home. Many took her up on her free offer deal and took over $55,000 dollars worth of our personal property."

Property Vanishes

$55,000 is a big number, but Visner said Sweet availed all of their personal belongings and private property to anyone who would take it. Visner tells Salem-News the items taken included beds, dressers, appliances, his wife's wedding dress which was hermetically sealed, kids toys, sports equipment, and a whole lot more.

Visner served his country for 6 years, aboard U.S. Navy submarines.

"My kids couldn't play or participate in sports for the next two years. Other items that disappeared included tax records... nothing has been recovered."

The story seems blatantly criminal in nature, with police banding together to help off their property in its entirety. Visner said, "She just put a sign out and let anybody have what they wanted, she didn't remember who was there. In her own deposition she admits to giving our stuff away."

Visner says Sweet told her employer, the sheriff's department that Visner and his wife weren't making payments, while Visner is able to prove via canceled checks to Sweet that they were indeed paying. "It was blatantly untrue," Visner added. "There is no evidence to support what the county did, it all shows what we are saying though."

He says the experience has been extremely hard for his family, adding, "I don't have any criminal background, I served six years in the Navy on submarines, my wife and I have kids, we don't deserve this, nobody in the world deserves this."

Visner, Smith and their kids, returned from their weekend away on Monday September 27, 2010, to discover that they were locked out of their own home. Visner called the law enforcement agency that Sweet worked for.

"We had NOT been evicted nor had we abandoned the property. The woman had convinced friends and coworkers that we had never paid her, and that were trashing the house and had forced her into foreclosure -- none of which were true."

Photos of Ted Visner's custom homes: vizbuilt.com

It would take a day before the family was allowed to go back inside of the home, and that is when Smith and Visner learned that 95% of the home's contents had been stolen.

"A sheriff deputy named 'Steinert' came to our home three times that day and only assisted his coworker while the under-sheriff, sheriff and PA refused to help us after they recognized the totality of the situation," Visner said, adding that the "situation" was 6+ coworkers of Sweet having entered their home and receiving stolen property, which for anyone else in the world is Theft.

Instead, Visner was arrested for "Misuse of 911" on the deputy's third visit. "The county investigated the crime for almost four months and during this time, I moved my family out of Isabella County for safety, I could not move with them because my indefinitely delayed arraignment still loomed over my head."

Visner says after losing the home he shared with his family, and 95% of their belongings to the sheriff's department, that the prosecutor's office ignored their complaints and still refused to investigate "their employees". In his words, "Over two and a half years have passed now with law enforcement officials doing nothing except covering for one another."

Visner says the underlying crime was the conspiracy to deprive his family’s constitutional rights - that is a federal crime during the commission of which, he asserts that he was kidnapped (arrested) by Deputy Steinert on the "bullshit charge" of misusing 911. Violation of Title 18 U.S.C. §§ 241 and 242 is a federal felony crime where the offenders could be sentenced to death if killing or kidnapping occur.

Visner says the following people participated in the crimes against his family.

Isabella County Sheriff Deputy Clinton Steinert
Isabella County Sheriff Department Clerk Shelly Sweet
Isabella County under-sheriff John Tellis
Isabella County Sheriff Leo Mioduszewski
Isabella County Board of Commissioners (7 or 8)
Isabella County Prosecuting Attorney Larry Burdick (out-going)
Isabella County Prosecuting Attorney Risa Scully (incoming)

"Our story needs to go viral, people need to know that they have to stand up for their rights, when we stop standing for our rights we won't have them anymore." He concluded that statement by adding that you only have rights when people in positions of authority listen.

"The Attorney General is dismissing this serious crime... For my family and I, there is no recourse, at least not yet. The AG prohibits complaints of police misconduct and civil rights being violated. I just wrote a letter to the ACLU and explained this, I haven't heard back from them yet," Visner said.

Salem-News attempted to reach Isabella County Sheriff Leo Mioduszewski, he has not returned our call in regard to the Visner case. An employee of the sheriff's office told Salem-News that the agency does not have a public information officer.

Is it possible to receive an "F minus" as a public safety agency? If so, based on the above information, that is definitely the grade the Isabella County Sheriff's Dept. in Michigan deserves. You can draw your own conclusions, but these cops appear to take law enforcement corruption and government misuse of power to all new levels.

so the idiot fell for a scam lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

*drinks from huge yellow coffee cup*

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

If that idiot wasn't in the Navy and maybe in a real military branch he'd know how to shoot a gun and kill those fuckers.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Yea, the end result is that he never owned the land, he was literally living there on someone elses whim giving them money on the pretext that they'd be paying the mortgage.

edit: a signed contract and receipts?? why would I need any of those things, i'll just give money to this guy who swears that he's making these mortgage payments, nothing bad will happen.

Drone_Fragger fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jul 14, 2015

Green Mind
Aug 5, 2007

Said it's ok...
I bet this dude had plenty of chances to ameliorate this situation but chose not to so he could be a big attention whore bitch.

Bazanga
Oct 10, 2006
chinchilla farmer
http://www.themorningsun.com/article/MS/20121019/NEWS01/121019615

quote:

Attorney John Lewis of Mt. Pleasant, who is representing Sweet, said that his client obtained a court order for possession of the home but she didn’t get an eviction order because Visner had already moved off the property.

Lewis also said Visner, who had filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection, didn’t own the contents of the home and that the bankruptcy trustee did.

Kemm, however, told Chamberlain that the bankruptcy trustee had signed off on the items and that they were considered abandoned.

Richard McNulty, who is representing the county, told Chamberlain that Steinert did what he should have done when called to the rental home last year by Visner, who reported a breaking and entering at the site.

McNulty, of Cohle, Stoker, Toskey & McGlinchey, said Steinert determined that it was a landlord tenant dispute and was therefore a civil matter.

While Visner, who is seeking in excess of $3.9 million in damages, said in the suit that Steinert should have determined who legally owned the contents of the home, McNulty said such matters are handled in court and not by law enforcement officers.

McNulty also argued that Steinert had probable cause when he arrested Visner for continuing to call 911 to report the alleged break-in after he was told to stop.

Steinert “repeatedly” told Visner it was a civil matter, McNulty said.

So the dude declared bankruptcy, wasn't paying rent, moved out, then got mad when his landlord gave his poo poo away? Then moved back in illegally? lol

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

":qq: Whhhaaaaa my precious stuff!"

Even if this guy isn't delusional, just move on dude. Be bankrupt, wife will eventually start banging another dude and movs into his house with the kids, then you hitchhike to the coast and just smoke pot on the beach all day. Don't have to go all crazy about poo poo. Jeez.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
So is there like a checklist of words for libertarian last-standers to use because this whole "foreign occupation" crap still boggles my mind. I just want to know what the hell is foreign about the U.S. government that's been taxing people for the better part of, what, almost two loving centuries?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I can't imagine why CPS took his kids away.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
You won't believe what happens next.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Waco more like Wacko Tx am I right

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lol the revolution

OBAMA TOOK MY HOUSE!

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
He's right to be pissed off.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
So what's he gonna do about it? Like what is he even threatening? Go ahead, stand up to the state. I Support It.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Of course it's a white man.

White men are often being kept down by the system which is why they're always screaming for revolution.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Toadvine posted:

So what's he gonna do about it? Like what is he even threatening? Go ahead, stand up to the state. I Support It.

He's probably going to kill himself...:(

That's the unfunny real answer. He's lost his kids, his house, his wife, he's pretty dumb and a veteran. So statistically unless an army of awful white-trash, heavily armed libertarians set up shop on his(not his) land for an uncomfortably long time, he doesn't have much of a chance independent of lizard-person Obama using magic to control his mind and take away his freedumbs telekinetically and make him learn to love the US govt.

So a complete answer is this - he's not going to do anything about this.
What is he threatening? nothing really, in spite of his boring videos.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Do It Once Right posted:

He's probably going to kill himself...:(

That's the unfunny real answer. He's lost his kids, his house, his wife, he's pretty dumb and a veteran. So statistically unless an army of awful white-trash, heavily armed libertarians set up shop on his(not his) land for an uncomfortably long time, he doesn't have much of a chance independent of lizard-person Obama using magic to control his mind and take away his freedumbs telekinetically and make him learn to love the US govt.

So a complete answer is this - he's not going to do anything about this.
What is he threatening? nothing really, in spite of his boring videos.

Good. One less welfare queen out of the system.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

White men are awesome

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Is his house a high school wood shop?

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
what's the general gbs consensus re: dead cops/federal jbts when it's a right winger/lolbertarian on the other side?

I'll keep up with this one if that possibility is there. I didn't pay any attention to the bundy thing at all and was just reading a couple days ago about it and how he gave orders to the sheriff to disarm the jbts and deliver their rifles to him then got pissed the sheriff didn't comply lol

keep your powder dry boys

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
yeah lemme go ahead and trust the police wait their loving me over and taking my poo poo if only id paid any attention to the last 30+ years of American history pls help

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i mean its a snake hows it gonna stop anyone from treading on it it lives on the ground and doesnt even have hands smdh

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Vin BioEthanol posted:

what's the general gbs consensus re: dead cops/federal jbts when it's a right winger/lolbertarian on the other side?
win/win situation imo

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
live from the scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emDNy_P9zzg

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.
Thought you meant Ted Bundy at first, and wondered what he had to do with salad dressing.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
I'm really looking forward to the inevitable merging of the Tea Party/Sovereign Citizen movement

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
lol this dude owns

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

Frozen Horse posted:

Thought you meant Ted Bundy at first, and wondered what he had to do with salad dressing.

he was v. dapper and was probably a vinaigrette or basalmic type guy (those are as fancy as it gets right?)

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Frozen Horse posted:

I bet you could use ranch dressing as lube while loving the corpse of a teenager.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
He should become a super hero that fights for the average person. To crouch down to all those that may stand in his way. To show those people who have swimming pools of money what they really are. It's time.

It's time for the Phantom Shitter!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TheJoker138 posted:

I bet you could use ranch dressing as lube while loving the corpse of a teenager.

I'm very and sincerely uncomfortable for a lot of reasons about some things.
I do not like it, no'sir.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
holy gently caress this guy is dangerous and mentally ill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqYvYFh1-wk

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Emanuel Collective posted:

holy gently caress this guy is dangerous and mentally ill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqYvYFh1-wk

Well I would not vote to give you a weapon either it is best for you to actually sign up for psychological and anger management classes and counseling. It is better for you I'm sure that you cannot see it at this time never to be near a firearm. People like yourself lose control, and begin firing indiscriminately at schoolchildren, innocent people on the street, patrons in theaters, and shopping malls. I'm guessing that your military career ended in disgrace also or you would not be groveling in front of a civilian board to try to get to have a firearm. Do not blame the United States military for your failure in life. Own up like a man and understand that your own mental deficiencies, have you ever had any problems with sexual advances on children? Smoking of narcotics? Arrested at public toilets for making solicitation for sexual encounters? Arrested for criminal behavior such as burglary, armed robbery, rape of and/or kidnapping?

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
seems like the bank owns the house and not him

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im the hermetically sealed wedding dress

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

i hate michigan, so i'm not gonna pick a side and just say that i hate everyone involved in this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
good god. Bundy is a freeloader who's made a living off of tricking people into protecting his freeloading. Ted Visner is a legitimate lunatic. Look at his blog https://visner4sheriff.wordpress.com/page/2/

literally the only difference between Visner and any other paranoid schizophrenic is that Visner made a youtube threatening to murder a bunch of public workers

• Locked thread