Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

opus111 posted:

does anybody rememeber Anna Kournikova?

Not really post some pix for science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echopraxia
May 22, 2015

gary oldmans diary posted:

like pointing out that women have vaginas and men have penises is sexist

black women overall are more masculine to a miniscule and inconsequential degree
serena williams is more masculine like drat

White women are more masculine than other races because they have flat asses like men do loving duhhhh losers ugh can't believe I have to defend myself on this

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

opus111 posted:

Ugh, she loving SUCKED

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

like pointing out that women have vaginas and men have penises is sexist

black women overall are more masculine to a miniscule and inconsequential degree mainly due to some outliers
serena williams is more masculine like drat

lol if you think these are the same thing

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

opus111 posted:

Actually thinking about Serena Williams made me think of her.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

echopraxia posted:

ugh can't believe I have to defend myself on this

Machai posted:

lol if you think these are the same thing
gbs 2.0 trying to argue

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

opus111 posted:

Not even Enrique Iglesias remembers Anna Kournikova

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

A.Barnum posted:

What does whinge mean
Whine

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Darth123123 posted:

Not really post some pix for science

echopraxia
May 22, 2015
Fukin love sayin dumb poo poo and then acting all evasive and smug when people call me out on it

*shits pants, farts unto hand and sniffs it*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

echopraxia posted:

Fukin love sayin dumb poo poo and then acting all evasive and smug when people call me out on it

*shits pants, farts unto hand and sniffs it*
evasive where? some tumblr gbs posters demonstrated an inability to differentiate between 2 stimuli when one of them was their trigger

for instance:

Machai posted:

see pointing out a woman that looks very masculine and happens to be black becomes a statement of accusation against all black women via denial of masculinity

demonstration concluded; successful test fire
it is racist because you made a broad generalization about every female member of a specific race
between 2 possible subjects of "it" machais mind goes to the contextually incorrect one to fulfill his sense of social justice
"pointing out a woman that looks very masculine and happens to be black" is literally not equivocal to "a broad generalization about every female member of a specific race"
but if you want it to be...

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jul 14, 2015

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
why don't we just let people get jacked on steroids and stop being such assholes about it? This isn't the '80s anymore. Nancy Reagan is dead.

echopraxia
May 22, 2015

"pointing out a woman that looks very masculine and happens to be black" is literally not equivocal to "a broad generalization about every female member of a specific race"

no but

black women look a little more masculine than women of other races

literally is

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Race realism.

Wait a tick. Race realism. Race+realism. Racerealism. Racism.

Son of a

burritolingus fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jul 14, 2015

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
womens tennis blows chunks. at the end of the day, it's just got no future. sorry

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Y'all are dumb AND racist, Serena Williams is smoking hot and successful as gently caress so eat poo poo nerds, you will never be worthy of this awesome paragon of our species

:smug:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

echopraxia posted:

no but

literally is
i like how this statement has a "but" as you refuse to not press for racism even after acknowledging my correctness
because one idea exists, a person cannot say serena williams looks masculine for concern that someone else who cant differentiate ideas could go triggered at any second

as for what is literally racism it would be racist on the same level to say black people have darker skin than people of other races
a trivial difference but oh my stars

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
like a half orc : )

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

unironic racism: A-OK in GBS :thumbsup:

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
serena williams is sexy as fuark and all y'all haters just don't know how to appreciate a real woman

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
lol if you out yourself as a tiny babyman on the internet

being fit is hot as fuk

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

anchoress posted:

serena williams is sexy as fuark and all y'all haters just don't know how to appreciate a real woman

Unflattering paparazzi photo of celebrity on beach makes celebrity look bad.

Men who have never been with a woman shocked that a girl's body could look bad.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

see uh, that isn't terribly unflattering :shrug:

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

burritolingus posted:

Unflattering paparazzi photo of celebrity on beach makes celebrity look bad.

Men who have never been with a woman shocked that a girl's body could look bad.

she's got roid gut. probably from hoppin on that hgh

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

unironic racism: A-OK in GBS :thumbsup:

Flesh Forge posted:

She is the possessor of an rear end, it must be said
we were just going to overlook your racist comment about black womens asses

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

anchoress posted:

she's got roid gut. probably from hoppin on that hgh

Not really seeing it there. She's just in a really unflattering pose.

echopraxia
May 22, 2015
White men look naturally slightly more effeminate than men of other races. this is an objective fact equivalent to white men having white skin.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
shes very tanned. but i gotta say...i loveit!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

echopraxia posted:

White men look naturally slightly more effeminate than men of other races. this is an objective fact equivalent to white men having white skin.
my outrage! :argh:

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

but if you want it to be...

in the following post you literally say all black women are more masculine than other women

because black women look a little more masculine than women of other races and saying this about any particular black woman can be deliberately misconstrued as a racist remark as easily as denying she looks at all masculine

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

rezatahs posted:

lol a woman can easily reach that size without steroids

you don't know poo poo about poo poo ,foolio

The op has obviously not met any East German women

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

City of Tampa posted:

why don't we just let people get jacked on steroids and stop being such assholes about it? This isn't the '80s anymore. Nancy Reagan is dead.

I think we should let atheletes use meth. Any drugs, really

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Is jacked as gently caress, looks like a man and almost certainly takes steroids, resulting in aforementioned masculine appearance, and peerless domination in her sport

I mean like, when all other athletes were found to be taking steroids everyone in the world just rolled their eyes and went, "uhh yeah no poo poo. they are great athletes nonetheless but it was fairly obvious"

Why is it with Serena Williams, we have to walk on eggshells? Because she's black? Because she's a woman? Because she's physically repulsive to look at from abusing steroids?

Can't we just be honest and agree that like Lance Armstrong she probably trains at a level that's practically impossible to fathom, but juices like a motherfucker?

I'm just saying. Keep hearing about this on social media. The woman looks like a man. No need to whinge about it.

:drat:

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

burritolingus posted:

Serena Williams looks good.

I wouldn't judge her based on photos of her while she's playing tennis. People make goofy faces when they play tennis.

same face she'll make while pegging your rear end with a gynormus black strap on so hth

cuz if you think you gonna be the big spoon when it comes to cuddle time think again son

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
so many goons who'd be on the verge of total heart failure after thirty second of tennis complaining that in shape muscles ladies look unsexy ITT it owns

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

City of Tampa posted:

Nancy Reagan is dead.

If only.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Machai posted:

in the following post you literally say all black women are more masculine than other women

because black women look a little more masculine than women of other races and saying this about any particular black woman can be deliberately misconstrued as a racist remark as easily as denying she looks at all masculine
"all black women are more masculine than other women"
"black women look a little more masculine than women of other races"

i like how you took "a little" and replaced it with "all" to alter and reduce an interpretable statement into the interpretation you want it to be and make it not just about looks but about a bevy of aspects so you can social justice some more

as long as the idea exists you are unable to coherently differentiate it from related subjects, hence this thread

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
Let's hear it for stunningly hot & intimidating black women.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
She's all right looking but it's a stretch to call her hot, IMHO

• Locked thread