Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Last week was the perfect use of Orton and tonight is the opposite of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
hella fella

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Corporate Kane posted:

sheamus is mr money in the bank

yeah, butfor how long?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
kill me

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Dr.Tree posted:

Nope, burred again because I can't have nice things.

Where was Cesaro buried?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
why did they give these people full entrances even

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Oh man I forgot about he home run derby!

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
This match is gonna be real bad.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

fart blood posted:

Where was Cesaro buried?

next to del rio, in the middle of the mexican desert

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
He's very large.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
gently caress this. Anybody wanna play Rocket League?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
like I cannot even enjoy RAW because there is a violently schizophrenic man in the area I live and the police and mental health services both refuse to do anything at all when he has already pulled a knife on a person, threatened a woman with a golf club and attempted to break into a house, as well as struck a 16 year old and all the cops do is shrug b/c it is low income area so gently caress you

like it is literally going to end w/ someone getting sevrely hurt or the schizophrenic man being vigilante beaten and someone going to jail that shouldnt because everyone here feels threatened

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MotU posted:

im losing my loving mind

i know this is exciting stuff

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

There's a broken neck.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
im glad all these guys got full entrances

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
not that I could enjoy raw anyways becauase it is bad but this just loving adds to it goddamn

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

MotU posted:

like I cannot even enjoy RAW because there is a violently schizophrenic man in the area I live and the police and mental health services both refuse to do anything at all when he has already pulled a knife on a person, threatened a woman with a golf club and attempted to break into a house, as well as struck a 16 year old and all the cops do is shrug b/c it is low income area so gently caress you

like it is literally going to end w/ someone getting sevrely hurt or the schizophrenic man being vigilante beaten and someone going to jail that shouldnt because everyone here feels threatened

kill the schizophrenic man yourself

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

MotU posted:

stay save, motu, as you are within mere feet of vince mcmahon

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

MotU posted:

So you live in the WWE locker room?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

MotU posted:

Raw would be hard to enjoy with or without the violently schizophrenic man

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

FOUR HOURS OF ENTRANCES INTO A COMMERCIAL

WHY

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Corporate Kane posted:

I'm afraid I've got some... BAD NEWS

it's him

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

MotU posted:

Sounds like you need to take matters into your own hands.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Corporate Kane posted:

sheamus is mr money in the bank

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MotU posted:

tell El Patron to calm down and call the autism people already

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Full entrances, maybe two moves in the ring, commercial break

Great use of your time

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I have a wide array of services available, including budget packages to leave your loved ones with more!

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Corporate Kane posted:

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
I'm pretty sure Rybacks body muscle doesn't need the support of a skeleton at this point.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

StarkRavingMad posted:

tell El Patron to calm down and call the autism people already

Move to rebrand Kane, Noble, and Mercury as the Autism Authority

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

MotU posted:

Go out there and show him the power of positivity.

MO

TU ROCKS!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

MotU posted:

I think this is the plot to the next 12 Rounds movie

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

MotU posted:

If he comes at you, I'm pretty sure you're allowed to shoot him. Also move out of Florida.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

maybe sheamus got legit hurt and they covered with a commercial that's the only reasonable explanation

also did anyone else just see that terrifying drug PSA

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

MotU posted:

like I cannot even enjoy RAW

same

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

a mountain dew commercial just had a dude skateboarding on an on fire rail on a beach in the sunset which is maybe the most extreme and pointless thing I've ever seen??

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Sure there are goons in local government. But there are goons in national government too

fart blood posted:

Where was Cesaro buried?

Under a metric Tonne of of brass rings, Ironically if it was an Imperial Ton he would be having a tag match with Kane, Rollings and BORK on thursday?...friday?....I don't watch Smackdown.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

abraham linksys posted:

a mountain dew commercial just had a dude skateboarding on an on fire rail on a beach in the sunset which is maybe the most extreme and pointless thing I've ever seen??

i want to drink mountain dew now

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Smackdown is gonna be here in September I may have to go watch that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Smackdown is gonna be here in September I may have to go watch that?

well I mean you don't HAVE to

• Locked thread