Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Nuclear heat for interrupting a Heyman promo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Kane is here. Good RAW

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Mention May 19th, Paul

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

I can't wait for Bray Wyatt to pin Ambrose clean tonight

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Corporate Kane posted:

sheamus is mr money in the bank

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Corporate Kane posted:

kill the schizophrenic man yourself

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Please murder whoever booked this match

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

brb gonna vote for the Bellas a million times

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Brie is making some retarded faces right now

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

why the gently caress is Steph acting like a face

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

where are the loving steampunk glasses you fucks

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

this is very uncoordinated

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Mark Henry is the male Alicia Fox with regards to alignment changes

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Please have Henry beat the poo poo out of PTP now

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

YESSS R-TRUTH WINS

Awesome Raw

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

the plunger being wet is a great touch

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

If Ziggler didn't want to get hit, he shouldn't have talked poo poo :colbert:
Rusev is still a face as far as I'm concerned

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lmao

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Oh here's Kevin for his weekly tease of a match he's not gonna have

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lol Cena looks intrigued/aroused

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lol Cena has to overcome the odds, which are extremely in his favor!?!?

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Cesarowns

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Big Queefy posted:

cesaro would kill superman and batman
but he can't beat Cena :smug:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

they dead

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

this is unbelievable

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lol he got all that promo time to job to Neville

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lmao way to play the wrong music, idiots

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Corporate Kane posted:

does seth rollins have a clean win over anybody during his reign
Ambrose was clean

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lmao i love Brock

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Kane is better than poopy Lesnar

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

ahahahaha yes now that's more like it

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

HE CRIPPLED KANE

THAT DIRTY loving HEEL SCUMBAG

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lmao Seth's "NOOOOO!!!!" was the best

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Seth Rollins rules

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

what if Triple H interferes and Seth retains? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

CubsWoo posted:

what better time for the hhh lesnar rubber match
:getin:

• Locked thread