Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lol loving hell

someone post the gross pikachu suit that's all dirty around the "mouth" and it doesnt have gloves

its terrifying and hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

lonesomedwarf posted:

lol loving hell

someone post the gross pikachu suit that's all dirty around the "mouth" and it doesnt have gloves

its terrifying and hilarious

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:haw::barf:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Jesus, imagine taking a walk through the woods. You turn around, and THAT is behind you.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

bring back hitler

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
These suits are made of acrylic or polyester so get nice and sticky when you spray flaming accelerant at them.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Go ahead and doxx me, can ya?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Enfield posted:

you "otter" get a drat clue, op

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

n-n-no

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

kid needs to learn to have standards

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Niven

Wikipedia posted:

Laurence van Cott Niven (/ˈnɪvən/; born April 30, 1938) — known as Larry Niven — is an American science fiction writer.[1] His best-known work is Ringworld (1970), which received Hugo, Locus, Ditmar, and Nebula awards. The Science Fiction Writers of America named him the 2015 recipient of the Damon Knight Memorial Grand Master Award.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Niven#Policy_involvement

Niven noooooo :ohdear:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

oh nooo the scifi author took a picture with a gigantic nerd!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
yeah there was a gloryhole with his face printed on it but otters weren't allowed

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Zzulu posted:

These are all me

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

You can really see the fear in the kid's eyes!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

How did you come to find your spirit animal is an otter?

I decided upon mine, a half stoat/half yak with rainbow hair after getting food poisoning at the Chinese restaurant and having hallucinations for several days

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Some old injun named me Laughing Otter when I was like 6 or so

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaKS4zK7Hu4

:catstare:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
What is AMA and why should we care is that some kind of professional association

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

these people are all stunted, like they're 12 years old, perpetually. Except they're not and then they start fetishizing things

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
were there any good looking girls or nah

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

As a new furry OP you should try to set a good example by killing yourself.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
There was a Princess or two I couldn't tell. Some of the fursuits were quite diminutive so whoever's in there must 12 or quite petite.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Zzulu posted:

These are all me

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
That is loving terrifying.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Anthrocon is a dumb name for a convention with a bunch of animals. Anthrocon should be like... Every day life with normal people

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

Anthrocon is a dumb name for a convention with a bunch of animals. Anthrocon should be like... Every day life with normal people

When everyday is special, no day is.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

It's probably short for anthropomorphic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

It's probably short for anthropomorphic.

I know. That doesn't mean it's not dumb.

• Locked thread