Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
What did you faggots get me? Nothing? I'm not surprised. You guys never follow through with anything.

Anyway gonna keep on smoking. Gonna wake and bake in the AM, get breakfast from my favorite diner. Smoke all day. And then later presents from my girlfriend and Habachi for dinner. How are you gonna spend my birthday, lads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

munch my groin, bonehead

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Happy Birthday OP!! :)

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

ask your girlfriend for butt stuff

she can't say no to pegging you if its your birthday

Happy Birthday!

Takkaryx
Oct 17, 2007

Bunnies (very useful) Scientific Facts: Bunnies never close doors

trying to get presents from us, it's not your birthday :colbert:

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
how old are you

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
your birthday is way too close to mine get the hell out

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

tell your elderly polish girlfriend we said jak sie masz

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

gbaby posted:

how old are you

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Got you a shovel and a gift certificate to a defense lawyer.

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
whats your gf like

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Pawl posted:

Happy Birthday OP!! :)

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Windows 98 posted:

What did you faggots get me? Nothing? I'm not surprised. You guys never follow through with anything.

Anyway gonna keep on smoking. Gonna wake and bake in the AM, get breakfast from my favorite diner. Smoke all day. And then later presents from my girlfriend and Habachi for dinner. How are you gonna spend my birthday, lads?

That sounds pretty nice, enjoy low key birthdays are the best.

you getten a BJ after dinner?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Yo mama spawned a moron fo sho

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

your birthday is way too close to mine get the hell out

It's only 3 days after mine, but I'm cool with it. We can share.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/Y1ZJiBHh-Yw

Snatch Duster fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jul 14, 2015

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Happy birthday OP.

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYzk67y_wc

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Takkaryx posted:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
That many steps closer to the reaper's door, human being, death knocks incessantly. Kill urself while you still have the fine motor control to make it easy imo.

Happy birthday, hth.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Why don't you give yourself a real birthday present this year and do something about your marijuana addiction?

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

gently caress you it's my birthday too and i'm 25 now so i get to do everything first

also loving happy la marseillaise or something too

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

On June 25, 1998, two and a half years of hard work culminated in the launch of Windows 98. And so, Microsoft launched what is sure to be its largest release of the year.

While there were a lucky few who were able to attend the main event in San Francisco, most of us were stuck either hearing about it, watching it on the web, or viewing it in one of the ninety-something locations across the world (and only a few got to do that).

Well, I wasn’t able to get to California, but I was able to see the event live at one of the movie theater locations where it was being broadcast. When I got there, I really didn’t know what to expect, I wasn’t even sure if I was even in the right place. For some reason, I expected there to be some huge banner across the front of the theater proclaiming the Windows 98 launch to be there, but there wasn’t.

As I made my way into the theater, I saw a few people with Windows 98 bags in their hands, along with some kind of Win98 t-shirt, and I knew I had come to the right place. I walked in to registration, and the MS employee (affiliate?) handed me my t-shirt and a couple of questionnaires for me to fill out.

The event provided a great opportunity to meet with the other professionals and experts on Win98, as well as mingle with some other fellow betatesters and chat about our experiences with Win98. After a little while, they let is into the theaters, and the live broadcast began. Brad Chase, the senior VP of Microsoft, introduced all of the basic features of Win98. I got the impression that he was a little nervous as we watched with some entertainment as he stumbled over every other word. But it all went well, including a successful attempt at the same demonstration that crashed on Bill Gates a couple of months ago.

After Brad got finished showing off Win98, Bill Gates himself gave his speech on what Win98 meant in comparison to Win95 and everything else in the industry, and how it was only the beginning of what MS has in store for the future.

Then suddenly, it was over. Bill said good bye, and left the stage, and the broadcast was over. It took most of us by surprise, especially given that it ended about a half-hour early. It was obvious that the audience wasn’t the only one who was surprised, as the MS presenters at the theaters stumbled to raise the lights and think of something to do. They finished off the night with a little Q & A with some MS software giveaways, mostly games but including a copy of MS Plus! 98.

I left the theater that night a little disappointed. I guess I had expected more excitement for the release of this new version of Windows, but I guess there was more hype then it really deserved. That still doesn’t mean that Win98 doesn’t deserve your attention .

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
good day to die

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

pretty pathetic

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKy9fV_zX_o

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

every time MS does this stupid live show bullshit with a new release, and every time it crashes and burns

you'd think they'd know better by now

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
downhill from now on, op.

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
2015 sucks too op

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
celebrating the day the earth got a little gayer

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

celebrating the day the earth got a little gayer
what its your birthday too?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

what its your birthday too?
:master:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Takkaryx posted:

YOU'VE CRACKED THE CASE, GUMSHOE.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

i turn 24 tomorrow high five bro

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
as you blow the candles out wish for the birthday blowie. There's always more gusto in the performance when it's attached to a main event.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

gently caress you for being so young op. happy birthday

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwMdaS8T3v0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

it's my birthday in 8 days! i'm gonna fly back home for the weekend and get very drunk with old friends :)

• Locked thread