Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it actually looks a lot better than i expected, applewhite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I would let this Margot Robbie, aka "Harley Quinn" the crazy rollerblade chick with a bat have sex with me

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
he's got a big mouth

i'd like to put things into that mouth,

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

ArtIsResistance posted:

lol at the chick with the japan flag on her forehead, what's her superpower is she a ninja??

she got a katana

she is also called, "Katana"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
both of these movies are gonna make alotta money

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
stupid gaijins

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Wonder Woman would beat all these fruitcakes up

just saying

wheres my wonder woman movie

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I would kind of like a movie like this with a bunch of bad guys going up against a well known hero instead of some no doubt generic objective they get in this movie. It'd be more fun if this team was trying to take out Batman or Superman or something and the movie treated the hero as the antagonist

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Who the fck is waller

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why not

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hes gonna die in the movie to justify it being called suicide squad

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

fyodor posted:

margot robbie is very very attractive would

i liked her performance in Wolf of Wall Street, starring Leonardo Dicaprio and that fat troll guy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

DC has had 7 years since the first Iron Man movie to figure out why Marvel has been so successful and they just keep loving it up at every single turn.

Man of Steel was pretty successful, the Batman trilogy was pretty successful and their Daredevil TV show and Arrow TV show and Flash TV show appears to be successful as well. Most of their stuff is doing alright actually and I predict that both Suicide Squad and Batman vs Superman will do real well as well

Green lantern didn't do well...but who the gently caress gives a poo poo about that guy anyway

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

boom boom boom posted:

Daredevil is Marvel, you idito

fine replace it with that lovely batman show, its getting another season isnt it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Hilario Baldness posted:

I might be in the minority that thinks it doesn't look that bad. Not particularly good, but not as bad as some people are making it out to be.

it literally looks like satans rear end in a top hat on video. It is the worst thing I have ever laid my eyes upon and I will never be the same

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
there are like a billion scrubtier villains they could use for a thunderbolts movie

like stilt man

he's really tall, you see

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
whats skullguys ability

Can someone give me a breakdown on who those characters in that lineup are. I know of killer croc and Katana so far

But who's ethnic guy with gun on the far left, guy in trenchcoat next to him, weirdo lady with a crescent moon on her head and mr.military man in the middle??

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:homebrew:Gotta build da hyyype:homebrew:

They havent even finished the movie yet

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I hope Boomerang man is the only one left alive at the end of the movie

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the joker is an idiot clown

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
harley was the only interesting part of the trailer though and the only "sexy" thing she did was lick that bar which was mostly just gross

Well the goathead and pandahead were fun too

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
poo poo i just watched it again and there are goons dressed in massive eyeball costumes firing machineguns at people. That's paper mache batman, goatman, pandaman and eyeballmen confirmed now. Gotta be the jokers

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
they should have included hammerheadsharkman

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it has always been secret canon that the Joker wants Batman inside of him

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I liked Watchmen and Man of Steel. Snyder can't make characters work on an emotional level at all but his movies are real pretty and usually got a lot of neat scenes to enjoy. The Batman movies were also alright

Green Lantern wasnt very good and I can't remember any other DC movies at all... [edit] Superman Returns was real boring too

People seem to forget that Marvel released plenty of stinkers too, people also forget they've made a lot more movies than DC. Like a lot more

The Xmen movies have been up and down and all over the place, you got older garbage like Daredevil movie and Electra, the new garbage spider man movies (was never a fan of the old ones either), the awful fantastic four movies, the mediocre as gently caress Hulk movies, the first Ghost Rider was awful (the second one was only mostly awful), Iron Man 2 was a whole lotta nothing, Blade III was awful, all the Thor movies are forgettable etc.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i porked an obese woman dressed as the hulk once, does that count for something

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I like Superman Returns, it is a fun film.

it is the opposite of fun

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Haven't seen age of ultron yet

I havent been to the cinema at all this year. Missed Mad Max too, sigh

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
no beefy bad bitches around

bodybuilders and athletes dont count

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I feel like, and this is just my opinion, Wonder Woman should be played by a man

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Or Gina Carano. This must've been an awkward conversation:

"They cast Gal Gadot as WW."
"Who?"
"She was the woman in Fast & Furious 6"
"Oh, the former American Gladiator / UFC fighter who kicks rear end in real life, and has been in action movies before, and basically already looks like WW? What a great choice!"
"... Er, no. The other one."

Instead, she gets a bit part in Deadpool and has to work with Rob Liefeld on an Avengelyne movie. As if Liefeld hasn't ruined enough.

Gina Carano got the looks and physicality down but unfortunately she's a poo poo actress

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Dave Chappelle as bizarro

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Maybe spuperman should just do this to all the bad guys. Go full punisher

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
this is captain marvel :colbert: