Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

it looks like the first fun DC movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

in the suicide squad comics there is a man who is also a shark

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

this is my favorite UCB skit. it's like 10 times better than any of their other skits.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

movie looks like poo poo and is causing all the chicks I know who are obsessed with Harley Quinn to go into apoplectic facebook rants because they made Harley Quinn a dumb slut instead of the ~beautiful angel~ a crazy bitch who is obsessed with the Joker truly is.

Lol you don't know any girls

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

lol if you can name all of the members of the suicide squad

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Applewhite posted:

Harley's def barking up the wrong tree. I'm pretty sure the Joker was chemically castrated by the vat of acid he fell into and is completely incapable of sexual feelings.

bruce timm drew a bunch of images of them loving that involved whoopee cushions and snakes in cans and stuff and i think it involved joker goofing off more than getting off.

cartoon artists are all perverts who jack off to their own creations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

It's a good thread, IMO

long threads are bad now

• Locked thread