Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Who the gently caress keeps piss bottles? I know the desperate need to piss into something but in the worst cases I'll piss in a sink, in a trash can, or go outside in the yard, but even when I pissed into a bottle the next thing I did was throw it away.

I'll never forget walking into a roommate's room, seeing a collection of plastic AZ Tea bottles on his desk and saying "Hey, can I get one?" and he shakes his head in such a way that we both know there are 5 bottles of his urine sitting in his room.

Every loving tale of piss bottles is "I walked into his room and there were several large containers filled with piss". For gently caress's sake, at the bare minimum you can toss it in the garbage when you walk to the kitchen to get more food or leave the house to buy fast food. There is literally no reason to keep a store of urine in a room unless you think that there is a immediate water crisis coming and you own a water purification system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Maybe he just didn't want you man handling his AZ tea get your own tea

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

piss of nerd is a very potent alchemical reagent and you're an idiot to just throw it in the garbage or insert it into your sewer system

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i eventually transfer the piss to spray bottles and use it like windex

A Baroque Turd
Jul 10, 2015
once my roommate went into my room while I was gone and saw like 50% of my floor was covered in the shared drinking glasses from the kitchen, all full of piss. all he said to me was "i thought i knew you" and we were never friends again

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
just piss in your mouth and swallow, op

lifehacks

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I've never in my life needed to piss in a bottle. The only possible time I could see it might be necessary would be a hostage situation. Maybe.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I keep an oil drum in my living room and just piss in that. When it's full I seal it up and push it into the corner.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I sell them to randy Japanese business men. They only buy a dozen at a time, hence the storing.

whalesteak
May 6, 2013

You have to properly ferment the piss before it's ripe enough to pour back in your rear end: https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Ux8QiCwJId8

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
if they cant even be fuckiong bothered to walk to the bathroom won't they eventually just starve or something??

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
High Definition Piss Jugs

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Ahundredbux posted:

if they cant even be fuckiong bothered to walk to the bathroom won't they eventually just starve or something??

A number of MMOs allow you to order pizza directly from the in-game interface.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

emergency rations

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

The Bible posted:

A number of MMOs allow you to order pizza directly from the in-game interface.

hmm i don't play any mmo at this time perhaps I should rethink my life

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i stopped doing it because i ran out of space for my vomit bags in the closet

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

well what if I need it later?!?!

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Like you have a "reason" for all your hobbies

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i give my piss bottles to the cops when im pulled over when they think its beer

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I put my piss bottles in a cardboard box labeled "YOUR POSTS"

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
The junkies in TCC drinks alternatively stuff their asses with their own piss because apparently some drugs still gives you a high after you've pissed them out.

The more you know

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
your mom asked him to do it, op :iiam:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
ive never pissed in a bottle before but i imagine if your life has reached a low enough ebb that you can no longer be bothered to use the toilet you probably dont care about being surrounded by your own fermenting piss either

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

lmao just lmao if you have a piss bottles instead of a repurposed old gallon milk jug to piss into.

then you only have to empty it once a week.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
there's this new thing called "laziness"
perhaps you've heard of it

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Qurnah posted:

The junkies in TCC drinks alternatively stuff their asses with their own piss because apparently some drugs still gives you a high after you've pissed them out.

The more you know

piss jugs are also convenient when you are paralyzed from bath salts

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

my bathroom once had 3 builders in it so i had to do a hot steaming piss downstairs into a 250ml coke bottle. boy do they fill up quickly.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

hemale in pain posted:

my bathroom once had 3 builders in it so i had to do a hot steaming piss downstairs into a 250ml coke bottle. boy do they fill up quickly.

yeah well my bathroom once had 9 builders in it, bitch.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Qurnah posted:

The more you know

I refuse to believe this.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what on earth??

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Waste not, want not. Toe nail clippings especially.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

just piss in your mouth and swallow, op

lifehacks
haha gently caress yeah now its someone else's problem

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

urine containers.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

pentyne posted:

Who the gently caress keeps piss bottles? I know the desperate need to piss into something but in the worst cases I'll piss in a sink, in a trash can, or go outside in the yard, but even when I pissed into a bottle the next thing I did was throw it away.

I'll never forget walking into a roommate's room, seeing a collection of plastic AZ Tea bottles on his desk and saying "Hey, can I get one?" and he shakes his head in such a way that we both know there are 5 bottles of his urine sitting in his room.

Every loving tale of piss bottles is "I walked into his room and there were several large containers filled with piss". For gently caress's sake, at the bare minimum you can toss it in the garbage when you walk to the kitchen to get more food or leave the house to buy fast food. There is literally no reason to keep a store of urine in a room unless you think that there is a immediate water crisis coming and you own a water purification system.

ya if u gonna keep a piss bottle just get 1 very large bottle or bucket so you dont get all cluttered with piss bottles

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
there Pissicious

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
My brother watched trailer park boys and thought it was funny so now he always keeps some powerade bottle filled with piss somewhere in his room

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Fartmaster posted:

My brother watched trailer park boys and thought it was funny so now he always keeps some powerade bottle filled with piss somewhere in his room

ur brother is a piss-ant

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

ghetto wormhole posted:

I've never in my life needed to piss in a bottle. The only possible time I could see it might be necessary would be a hostage situation. Maybe.

Stuck in a traffic jam? That might be a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
way of the road, ricky

• Locked thread