Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
It's like Reality Bites with violent assassinations and a fantastic soundtrack. Also Dan Ackroyd's best performance since Ghostbusters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
itsa good movie. love, endield

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
you cant just throw around best of all time without a more significant argument

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Nation posted:

you cant just throw around best of all time without a more significant argument

in GBS you can

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like when he fights the guy with no eyebrows

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Hank Azaria was great in it, as was everyone else, even Joan Cusack's scene chewin rear end

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

OP, you're a loving psycho.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Ghost Head posted:

It's like Reality Bites with violent assassinations and a fantastic soundtrack. Also Dan Ackroyd's best performance since Ghostbusters.

i liked the doom arcade machine

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

wrong its the nic cage movie where he has a shootout with a gimp

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Kilmers Elbow posted:

OP, you're a loving psycho.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
did u know that grosse pointe is a nice part of suburban detroit?

now u know

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Chinatown posted:

did u know that grosse pointe is a nice part of suburban detroit?

now u know

I honestly had no idea since i live in australia. is that why they were driving far away at the end?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ghost Head posted:

I honestly had no idea since i live in australia. is that why they were driving far away at the end?

no idea never seen the movie because iuts probably real bad !!!! :D

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Chinatown posted:

no idea never seen the movie because iuts probably real bad !!!! :D

you sneaky oval office. i thought you saw the movie but it turns out you havent seen it at all

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Gross Point Blank sounds like an extreme closeup of your mom OP

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Think I enjoyed it more on a load of ket

Rex Deckard
Jul 15, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

Hank Azaria was great in it, as was everyone else, even Joan Cusack's scene chewin rear end

The way she did that while talking about a soup recipe was pretty great. Almost hot. That was when Joan Cusack started to morph into the hot Joan which we found in School of Rock.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

OP I just watched this over the weekend actually. I like when John Cusack bashes Dan Akroyd's brains in with the tv. Also Jeremy Piven is somehow not terrible in this movie.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
its p good, but its no predator

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
it's the best because you get two cusacks for the price of one, and it has that blister in the sun song

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Best movie of all time, factually ahdunno.
But asserting it is is still a good opinion.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it has the good stunt coordinator/kick boxer guy too

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I'm a fan of the assassin/hitman in a normal non-assassin/hitman setting genre. I don't know why people don't acknowledge it more often. Last Kiss Goodnight, Grosse Pointe Blank, that one with marky mark and lou diamond philips is in it and he wears a pretty cool shirt through the movie.. gently caress

THE BIG HIT! That's it, that's the one. The one where he has to- he meaning marky -has to like "manage" this hot as gently caress like half asian chick school girl on a kidnapping scheme that goes wrong and like his parents are giant jews or something and there's this gag about returning a rented movie but they blow up the movie store I dunno I haven't seen it in a long as time.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

Illavick posted:

THE BIG HIT! That's it, that's the one. The one where he has to- he meaning marky -has to like "manage" this hot as gently caress like half asian chick school girl on a kidnapping scheme that goes wrong and like his parents are giant jews or something and there's this gag about returning a rented movie but they blow up the movie store I dunno I haven't seen it in a long as time.

i liked the part where they were trying to make cooking erotic but they still had gross chicken poo poo on their hands

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L29SqAybpQs

Here it is I find the trailer. loving insanity. Wahlburger is named kevin wait melvin seriously and ldp is a dude named cisco. loving cisco.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
good music, funny murder, high school reunion, doom arcade game

good movie

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
Awww poo poo I just remembered that one with Chandler and Bruce Willis. I think that one even had a sequel.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
It is a very good movie. I like you OP, you have good opinions on things

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Look at this loving nub bitchmade idiot who hasn't seen Mom and Dad Save the World. Ugh.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The big hit is also good..i think. Iforget, sometimes i just like poo poo movies. Anyone second the big hit??

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
no winona dont really care, even though ive heard its dec

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

how come its not called Grosse Pointe Blanke

Baby Beer Stein
May 7, 2012

It was p good but actual GrossePointe should burn down.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Popcorn!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Tautologicus posted:

The big hit is also good..i think. Iforget, sometimes i just like poo poo movies. Anyone second the big hit??

I haven't seen in it in over a decade but remember it being stupid a hell, but a pretty legit movie all the same.

Also op is right. Best movie of all time is a stupid arbitrary title, so making it Grosse Ponte Blank, a good fun movie, makes a lot of sense.

As its very enjoyable and that is a good thing.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

always thought it was weird that they had an arcade version of doom 2 in that movie

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Grosse Pointe Blank is a great movie, but not the best movie of all time. hth

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost
I've been waiting for this thread all my life and never knew it. POPCORN!

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
I liked it when he stabs some dude in the neck w/ a pen. v original killing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddy-Baby
Mar 8, 2006

₤₤LOADSA MONAY₤₤
popcorn

EDIT: gently caress YOU

pod6isjerks posted:

I've been waiting for this thread all my life and never knew it. POPCORN!

• Locked thread