Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i ran out and i dont get paid til tomorrow. life is hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echopraxia
May 22, 2015
well ain't this a goddamn coincidence

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
sorry about the fact u can't plan ahead or make more money op

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
rip

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

jackyl posted:

sorry about the fact u can't plan ahead or make more money op

mee too lmao

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

you gonna have some seizures?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
don't die op

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
bump

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

shiksa posted:

dont worry man, im in the same boat but i dont get paid till friday :(

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

klapman posted:

dont worry man, im in the same boat but i dont get paid till friday :(

drat bro the sweet release of death must look extra tempting

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

shiksa posted:

drat bro the sweet release of death must look extra tempting

bleach is pretty alcoholic so im gonna kill two birds with one stone

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
when i drink that's usually how long the hangover lasts

jonsucks
Jul 23, 2003

by Lowtax

Poetic Justice posted:

when i drink that's usually how long the hangover lasts

You don't drink enough.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

jonsucks posted:

You don't drink enough.

this is true

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You guys need to find a gay bar and flirt with the gays for drinks... be careful though, you don't want to accidentally put out... well unless you do then go for it.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Hate it when my head starts to hurt within the first 10 minutes of drinking. It shouldn't hurt till later, drat it.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You can probably drink a decent amount of listerine without dying. It's not ideal, but if the shakes get bad knock back a few shots of it.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
lmao what a poor, don't you have a credit card to buy booze on you cheap human being?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Robbie Fowler posted:

lmao what a poor, don't you have a credit card to buy booze on you cheap human being?

i dont spend money i dont have it kind of seems like a rational concept ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

shiksa posted:

i dont spend money i dont have it kind of seems like a rational concept ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

perhaps if you're a scrub that can't make their repayments

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Hobohemian posted:

You can probably drink a decent amount of listerine without dying. It's not ideal, but if the shakes get bad knock back a few shots of it.

or hand sanitizer. i've had to do that a few times to be able to stop shaking enough to be able to physically make it to the liquor store.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Yes, but how long has it been since you've broken down crying, OP?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

or hand sanitizer. i've had to do that a few times to be able to stop shaking enough to be able to physically make it to the liquor store.

yeah hand sanitizer is much more effective and cheaper than soap and water, imo

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive been in a weed coma for about half a week and ive been eating carriots and cleaning my rabbit hutch. anyway suck my tractor everyone

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Enfield posted:

ive been in a weed coma for about half a week and ive been eating carriots and cleaning my rabbit hutch. anyway suck my tractor everyone

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

Enfield posted:

ive been in a weed coma for about half a decade and ive been eating carriots and cleaning my rabbit hutch. anyway suck my tractor everyone

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I don't get it.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

shiksa posted:

I'm so sorry...literally the only reason I am reading or posting in GBS is because I am drunk right this very god damned second

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
i got booze. its ok

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I haven't drank alcohol in 4.7 seconds exactly

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I was in a car wreck and suffrred a traumatic brain injury and long lasting post conxussion syndrome and now i literally cant drink at all, ever again because of how badly even a tiny amount now fucks me up for days afterwards lol @ my lovely life

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Clamps McGraw posted:

I was in a car wreck and suffrred a traumatic brain injury and long lasting post conxussion syndrome and now i literally cant drink at all, ever again because of how badly even a tiny amount now fucks me up for days afterwards lol @ my lovely life

Sounds awesome. Getting drunk must be super cheap.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
getting drunk owns

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Op if you at any time can't afford alcohol maybe drinking isn't for you.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Clamps McGraw posted:

you should sue the hospital that saved you

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Clamps McGraw posted:

can you smoke weed?

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

jarofpiss posted:

you should sue the hospital that saved you

You missed Enfield by a wide beth dood.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

your wasting thousands of dollars every year on healthy alcohol you could prepare at home :rolleyes:

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
op please bump thread when drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
i smoke heaps of weed but dont drink much