Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
looking to get into a great moba game

what is your favorite and who is your favarite champion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gay

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

the one where your teammates are all good

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's league of Legends unfortunately

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Bloodline: Champions

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010
Infinite Crisis

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Not playing mobas is the best moba.

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
a dead one.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

It's league of Legends unfortunately

Agreed. The best champion in League of Legends is Mordekaiser.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
literally none of them

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

heroes of the storm

lol jk its league of legends

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I like epub over mobi.

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

Hobohemian posted:

I like mobi over epub.

Faux Mulder
Aug 1, 2014

just gonna do whatever I want to do, all the time

Lard Goat posted:

I like mobi over epub.

Why would you, ever

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i heard from an experienced guy that the new blizz one is p tight because theres no competition for xp on your team

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
whats a moba

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Watch out! Here comes the nerd stampede!!!!

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
I prefer farts but thiss is a stupid idea for a thread someone make a thread about all the poo poo deals on amazon prime for prime day they are not loving worth it.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Philosopher King posted:

I prefer farts but thiss is a stupid idea for a thread someone make a thread about all the poo poo deals on amazon prime for prime day they are not loving worth it.

Hey nerd in the MOBA thread, what are the chances of this http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AVR-X4100W-Network-Receiver-Bluetooth/dp/B00MK3BZAE/ref=dp_ob_title_ce going on sale. I want to get it for my mom for her Bday. Tell me, nerd.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
all mobas are really good. at raising your blood pressure.

those games are frustrating and even when you're winning, you're not having fun, you're still stressed out scanning the minimap 60 times a second while killing creeps and calling your team 'terribad fag scum get good kid'

yeah no thanks

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
TELL ME NOW NERD. ~puts you in a full nelson and gives you a wet willy~

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

smite

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wafflz posted:

Not playing mobas is the best moba.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

Poetic Justice posted:

Hey nerd in the MOBA thread, what are the chances of this http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AVR-X4100W-Network-Receiver-Bluetooth/dp/B00MK3BZAE/ref=dp_ob_title_ce going on sale. I want to get it for my mom for her Bday. Tell me, nerd.

Magic cocain ball says chances dont look good. Its not lovely jewelery.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
whichever one gets you the most money showing your tits or being a goon while streaming on twitch is probably the best one

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Philosopher King posted:

Magic cocain ball says chances dont look good. Its not lovely jewelery.

WRONG ANSWER NERD NOT WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR ~oil checks you~

Parsifal
Jan 1, 2009

wel accually u forgot Dolan
dota if ur a cool guy. league if ur gay.

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

Dota 2 with anime on a second screen

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
what is a good champion so i do not get called a noobish human being

Faux Mulder
Aug 1, 2014

EngineerSean posted:

whats a moba

it's a specific type of real-time strategy game variant with simple goals but complex mechanics, and in most cases an extremely steep learning curve set against an established playerbase that can be pretty unforgiving of new players. since they're online-only, this means they have a huge barrier for entry.

they're some of the most popular games around and have a legitimately massive professional competitive scene, but for some reason people who don't play them will loving fall all over themselves to tell you why they're terrible, as if anybody cares

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
it's doters bro

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ramsus posted:

what is a good champion so i do not get called a noobish human being

Zyra

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Faux Mulder posted:

it's a specific type of real-time strategy game variant with simple goals but complex mechanics, and in most cases an extremely steep learning curve set against an established playerbase that can be pretty unforgiving of new players. since they're online-only, this means they have a huge barrier for entry.

they're some of the most popular games around and have a legitimately massive professional competitive scene, but for some reason people who don't play them will loving fall all over themselves to tell you why they're terrible, as if anybody cares

it's because mobas have replaced mmos as the dumb timesink whose players devote all their time to but never seem to actually have fun with

Faux Mulder
Aug 1, 2014

see what i mean

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Best moba? Warframe

Or Dota2

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
why would you want to play warcraft with one guy? thats not even a game, play warcraft 2 you can have lots of guys

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
It's the one whose players can shut the gently caress about it in polite company. Find me that one, and I'll pin a medal on it.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Faux Mulder posted:

see what i mean

have you ever considered that the reason people keep saying mobas are terrible might be because mobas are terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
just kidding that would require self-awareness from moba players haha

• Locked thread