Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Dicky Longcocking posted:

False Nathan for You is the best show

Oh gently caress, you're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
Did anybody else watch and love John Benjamin Has A Van? Why didn't we get another season of that

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

HENGRY BUNG posted:

I liked season one, especially when they did they killed off the hot reporter chick

the rest is pretty okay.

Stop spoiling the British version.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Gutcruncher posted:

Dont care enough to watch the rest, whats the twist? Is he a robot?

the twist: he was dead the whole time

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

It's really interesting and well made and has great music

If you like mildly dystopic character driven stories HEAVY on religious themes/symbolisms then it's for you

this man tells lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Daedra posted:

this man tells lies

I usually operate with the attitude "my opinion is objectively right" but The Leftovers is one of those shows where I completely understand why people wouldn't like it. You have to be a very specific kind of weirdo to jam out to it.

Also House of Cards got nominated for a bunch of Emmys, lmao. They'd better just hand everything to Mad Men as a "legacy" thing the same way they gave Breaking Bad's final season full honors.

Fish Cant Hold Gun fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jul 17, 2015

• Locked thread