Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Weather its some sort of petty revenge or you just really gotta releave yourself and want so.e sort of privacy. Have you ever just peed on a car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
No but I will go pee on ur car now op

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
one time a friend and i pissed on the side of another one of our friend's van while really drunk

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

yeah heres me peeing on some dudes ferrari lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pj8QKTvRTQ

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Happy Bear Suit posted:

yeah heres me peeing on some dudes ferrari lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pj8QKTvRTQ

DUDE IT'S A PRANK DUDE I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO PISS ON YOUR CAR BRO

Every loving time

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
I got super drunk at college and stood on some car's hood and unleashed all over the windshield. Some people partying on a nearby balcony cheered me on!

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
yeah some horrible lady in college had this gaudy rear end hummer and I pissed on it

she was having sex with her boyfriend in the back seat at the time unbeknownst to me and they got super pissed :v:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
No, i pee in the toilet. And my bed, occasionally.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Bastard Tetris posted:

yeah some horrible lady in college had this gaudy rear end hummer and I pissed on it

she was having sex with her boyfriend in the back seat at the time unbeknownst to me and they got super pissed :v:

Lucky, I wish I could piss on a hummer.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
I arc up and piss on my face.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

ONLY while drunk, always while driving?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Yeah I peed on a car.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

It's times like this when the penis envy really gets me. I've only ever peed in a toilet or on the ground.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
In 9th grade my friends and i poo poo i to a bag and in the middle of the night dumped it on the hood of a car a few blocks away. Ive always wondered what the person thought when they got up to go for a drive and found a pile of poo poo on the hood

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
If you haven't pissed on a car you haven't lived

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I pissed out the front passenger window of a car on the freeway and the stream went in the rear passenger window and directly into my friends mouth and he liked it. Ever since then we've made a living off doing this stunt in front of old ladies who get so shocked they rear end our car at high speeds. You gotta really show off how much pleasure both the pisser and the drinker are getting for maximum bumper crunching efficiency. The insurance money is pretty fuckjng sweet and it costs us nothing but a tank of gas and a couple 2-liters of mtn dew every day.

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
I woke up pissing on my buddy's truck one time. I had gotten super poo poo faced the night before and just kind of came to with my dick out pissing on his truck at like 10am. I guess his dad saw me doing it and was pretty cool with me pissing on a truck in the middle of a well-off neighborhood while his neighbors also watched.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
it's OK revenge on its own but for a good burn you gotta wait til it's way below freezing and hit the driver side door and it freezes on so you increase there chance of causing an accident thanks to a window clouded with piss.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
if you got a slow radiator leak, then you need a quick fix

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
my dad farts all the time, but my mom can't smell. Either that or she is the nicest person on the planet.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i've pissed off a car before

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
probably two hundred times by now

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
no but ive had explosive diahrea between two cars in berlin at like 2am in the pouring rain while drunk as gently caress--that was kind of sucky. i guess the rain prolly washed it away

Xaris fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jul 26, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xaris posted:

no but ive had explosive diahrea betwween in berlin at like 2am in the pouring rain while drunk as gently caress--that was kind of sucky. i guess the rain prolly washed it away

communist shits

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
ya

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

Kesty
Jun 13, 2006

Xaris posted:

no but ive had explosive diahrea between two cars in berlin at like 2am in the pouring rain while drunk as gently caress--that was kind of sucky. i guess the rain prolly washed it away

literal shitpost.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I went drinking with tenementfunster and he peed into a jeep that had its back window down.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
When I get silly I like to piss on door knobs

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

echronorian posted:

When I get silly I like to piss on door knobs

oh, that why no one likes you

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Yeah, I pissed on a pledge's car just after some event at my fraternity house. I had to bail though because a cop turned onto our street while I was doing it.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
noting here.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jul 26, 2015

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jul 26, 2015

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Yes. My roommates and I had issues with one of the people who lived below us. So pissed all up her door and under the door handles on her car on my way back from the bars one night.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
peed in a mailbox once

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
No I'm not some rear end in a top hat who fucks with other people's property

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

im pissing on your car right now

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Actually, now that I think about it, I've pissed on cars literally dozens of times at least. Usually my own, or my company truck. You get out, you gotta piss and no one cares if you pee right there but it's still curtesy not to let other people see your dick so you turn towards the car and pee on the tire.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Pohl posted:

noting here.

What was this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
*posts something in the "have you ever pissed on a car?" thread in GBS*