Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Chad Goonington

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Tayne

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
FIV.

Dicky Longcocking
Jan 2, 2015
call it dicky OP

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

His name is Purrcival.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Stinker or Stinko.

Or just go the path of least resistance and call it Tom.

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

ckzntsz

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Name it DONGS

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'll be the first to say that adopting a single kitten is the shittiest thing your retard roommate can do. Cats are social animals and living in solitary prison fucks them up.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

amityville anus posted:

I'll be the first to say that adopting a single kitten is the shittiest thing your retard roommate can do. Cats are social animals and living in solitary prison fucks them up.

yeah ok they're perfectly adapted apex predators that humanity selectively inbred in massive eugenic cullings for ten of thousands of generations into twisted toothless brainless
caricatures to suit our equally mindless lust to have something, anything to project onto and feel superior to, but leaving one alone is just cruel and unusual

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

amityville anus posted:

Cats aren't dogs. Some are happy to not have other cats around and in fact see other cats as nothing but competition for territorial space/human attention

My old cat had a son because mom didn't spay her in time, and she hated him. Growling and territorial poo poo every time they were together, even though the dopey son wanted nothing but mother's love. We moved and the idiot son cat hid out of fear on the day of, so we moved without him (we got him back a couple of days later, the new residents found him). When the mom cat saw that her son wasn't with us in the new place, she was so happy that she rolled around the floor meowing and purring. She was so happy she acted like she was high on catnip the entire 2-3 days he was gone.

The second the son cat came back it was back to HISSSS :catstare:

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

kecske posted:

chairman meow
this is a way to go

also Pizza and Pocket are good separate or together.

Pocket- isn't that nice?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Mr. Kat-yanka

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Adolf

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
steve french

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Avocados posted:

So my housemate impulse adopted this cat and we have no idea what to name the goddamn thing, but we do know its a male and thats about it. I'm linking her this thread so be on your best behavior goons.

lil Jesus

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Weedlord Bonerhitler

real answer: The Good King Cuddlebutton

Realer answer:

teenytinymouse posted:

Enhydra Lutris

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cuckoo posted:

Cats aren't dogs. Some are happy to not have other cats around and in fact see other cats as nothing but competition for territorial space/human attention

My old cat had a son because mom didn't spay her in time, and she hated him. Growling and territorial poo poo every time they were together, even though the dopey son wanted nothing but mother's love. We moved and the idiot son cat hid out of fear on the day of, so we moved without him (we got him back a couple of days later, the new residents found him). When the mom cat saw that her son wasn't with us in the new place, she was so happy that she rolled around the floor meowing and purring. She was so happy she acted like she was high on catnip the entire 2-3 days he was gone.

The second the son cat came back it was back to HISSSS :catstare:
can't spell rape babies without rabies

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

you can't tell me what to do.

ok fine your kitten is named gbs. pronounced gibbis. when calling him you can say gibby in a high pitched annoying voice that people use for babies and pets.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Johnny Walker posted:

Nummy Muffin Coocol Butter

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
Chairman Meow

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Avocados posted:

So my housemate impulse adopted this cat and we have no idea what to name the goddamn thing, but we do know its a male and thats about it. I'm linking her this thread so be on your best behavior goons.

beanbag

steve the pencil eraser smuggler

wag the dog

rednecked hillbilly

cheebz and toast

fast ugly sack of turds

sanic

crushed by a goon in the bathroom

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

is it neutered

sout
Apr 24, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

is it neutered

good name

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Avocados posted:

Ernst. It's name is Ernst.

Call to it.

It will respond.

You're welcome!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

purrnie sanders

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
dylann stormroof

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

smoke buddy #7

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Horse the Cat

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Snoopy
Clifford the Big Red

actually there's a cat from Peanuts called 'World War II' which is pretty good

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
D'Angelo Meowsdale

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Entropic posted:

D'Angelo Meowsdale

Kitty McNulty

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Tommy Carkitty

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Poetic Justice posted:

There is no "her". "HE" is the her. Welcome to 2015

Well then, OP tell your friend I would do things to him he thought no man would ever do.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Mr. Pumroy posted:

purrnie sanders

god this is too adorable :3:

buglord fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jul 15, 2015

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Bob Hitler, CPA

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mar Far Cat
Cat Chow Mein