Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Moola posted:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON YOUR loving PHONE

JUST LOOK SLIGHTLY INTERESTED JESUS

Posting sick burns on the internet while being a total gimp in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Moola posted:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON YOUR loving PHONE

JUST LOOK SLIGHTLY INTERESTED JESUS

*halfhearted smirk*

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
FOR gently caress SAKE

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

In that doughy head is the comedy mastermind possibly thinking up tane and orb

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I want to punch him in the mouth

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

the original eggs challenge was just a quirky way for jon to have a dinner date with his teen idol and it all fell apart when guy fieri cock blocked him

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

you know if they had brought emeril in instead it would have really set the mood

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Steve Harwell: Hey now allstar I got a couple of eggs for you to eat *unzips fly to reveal peen and balls**

Jonathan "doctor fart" Evil: *blushes into phone*

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Amorphous Blob posted:

you know if they had brought emeril in instead it would have really set the mood

what sthat dude up to havent seen him since like 2002

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
old rocker dude ate a lot of eggs, and those fuckers looked hot!

h_double
Jul 27, 2001
Throw the bread smush math

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnCo2CzvanI

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Amorphous Blob posted:

Steve Harwell: Hey now allstar I got a couple of eggs for you to eat *unzips fly to reveal peen and balls**

Jonathan "doctor fart" Evil: *blushes into phone*

Keep going man, this is hot poo poo

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

lmao how much of a pathetic bitchboy was that goon, had like 3 mouthfuls of eggs and the most awkward of brohugs after being made a beta bitch by a fat washed up rockstar.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

*halfhearted smirk*

you were cool before the avatarD change

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

david thorpe bringing piutbull to alska was so infinitley better, since he used twitter to turn a pre-existing corporate promotion thing on it's head, and they went ahead and went through with it. pitbull was nice about it and the eskimos were welcoming and even did a little cultural dance/presentation thing for him. it ended up being this overall sweet, positive thing, instead of an attempt at dadaist bullying doomed to awkward faluire

That really was something special.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
This post makes no sense and is silly. Why OP why!?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
what is sadder is the audience.

why go to that? gently caress that.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

RaceBannon posted:

what is sadder is the audience.

why go to that? gently caress that.

Especially the dude with the Fieri haircut. gently caress sake.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTALYm62hWo

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Something Awful "blogger" they mean?

Are we blogging right now?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

RaceBannon posted:

Something Awful "blogger" they mean?

Are we blogging right now?

Uh yeah dude.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
triple unfunny fatty-fat-fat. But enough about the front page. :newlol:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

rock the blogosphere

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I liked it when docevil listened to Down with the Sickness 69 times.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Moola posted:

I want to punch him in the mouth

do you wanna

smash mouth???

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
maybe someone should tweet at smashmouth again and tell them they could do it better than docevil did. try again?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3442606&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post396433258

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

david thorpe bringing piutbull to alska was so infinitley better, since he used twitter to turn a pre-existing corporate promotion thing on it's head, and they went ahead and went through with it. pitbull was nice about it and the eskimos were welcoming and even did a little cultural dance/presentation thing for him. it ended up being this overall sweet, positive thing, instead of an attempt at dadaist bullying doomed to awkward faluire

How did I miss that.

Is there a video?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

docevil did battle with Pitbull and banished him to the frigid wastes of alaska

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Maldoror posted:

How did I miss that.

Is there a video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlqxjHDFh_M

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

still makes me laugh the hardest

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

It seems that you've been living two lives. In one life, you're Jonathan Hendren, husband to a veritable hog. You have a social security number, you pay your taxes, and you … help your landlady carry out her garbage. The other life is lived on twitter, where you go by the hacker alias "fart" and are guilty of making ahuj dick out of yourself in front of smashmouth and everybody. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

lol

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
look at the kids face. the one wearing the ohio state hoodie. that sums it all up.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
lol at the land whale who finishes the eggs

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

dumb poo poo happened four years ago

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.
If I can change gears for a bit, can you tell me about the time you ate 24 eggs for charity?

Smashmouth: I couldn’t even get loving 10 of them down. Guy Fieri, a buddy of mine, put everything but the eggs in the drat thing. I was on fire. It looked like somebody took a big poo poo on a loving plate of eggs. I was dying.

But you know what? After the whole thing was done, the kid that actually started this Twitter thing, came up with this loving egg-eating contest, he walks up to me. He was a little gamer kid, some kid that sits in his bedroom playing Call of Duty all day long. Him and his buddies were just sitting around, and I think they were huffing paint or something that day because they were all high as a kite. Little teenage kids. I go, “Why did you do this?” He goes, [stoner voice] “I dunno. I was just bored.” I go, “What!?” But hey, it loving raised $10,000 and we matched it and it was for a good cause. An actual friend of mine who grew up around the corner from me showed up. I hadn’t seen him for 20 years. And he actually, I kind of passed the baton—or passed the fork, I would say—and he finished the eggs for me. We had a really good time. It was really cool.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Him and his buddies were just sitting around, and I think they were huffing paint or something that day because they were all high as a kite.

lol how do we get in touch to tell him it was even lamer than he imagined, no drugs or rl friends involved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

XMNN posted:

Him and his buddies were just sitting around, and I think they were huffing paint or something that day because they were all high as a kite.

lol how do we get in touch to tell him it was even lamer than he imagined, no drugs or rl friends involved

I'm not sure he cares.

Also sometimes people prefer mundane explanations that fit their world view to the terrible truth, and that's okay.

• Locked thread