Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
because johnny hates jazz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctwqa3QCwMw

thats why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
this thread is literally seinfeld

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

*halfhearted smirk*

you were cool before the avatarD change

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
triple unfunny fatty-fat-fat. But enough about the front page. :newlol:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
what the gently caress is an orb dad

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
wait is he the fat gently caress who made those books nobody bought or is he the other fat gently caress?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Enfield posted:

I go, “Why did you do this?” He goes, [stoner voice] “I dunno. I was just bored.” I go, “What!?”

sick burn brah

also, your comment

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

A Stupid Baby posted:

other one, he made star trek gifs

oh then guess i dont care \_(ツ)_/

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Moon Atari posted:

Legit, he deserves pride of place in the writer's room for a sitcom or a comedian who has less wit but more charisma.

so basically dave foley in reverse

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

HELLO! its called dust?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Amorphous Blob posted:

sir, this is a mcdonalds drive thru

i called her a bitch right to her tits!

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Amorphous Blob posted:

if you have archives and check out old fyad most of it is all caps gently caress YOU FAG BLASTER flaming and i guess at some point they picked up "weird humour"

but enough about @fart

FARTZ! :newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Moon Atari posted:

Released in 1999, Smash mouth's hit song All Star includes a verse referencing global warming, making it an early pop cultural pioneer in discussing the looming environmental crisis. Although, it must be pointed out, it somewhat conflates global warming with CFC induced ozone depletion, which was a more well known concern at the time.

get your post on, get paid

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD

AND ONLY THIS POST IS FULL OF MOLD

• Locked thread