Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
it's way better to give money directly to poor people than to some charity that is just going to use a chunk of it for rich white ladies to have parties celebrating how great they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

that kid had moral flaws that got him where he was

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Eat The Rich & Full Communism Now

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

It's nice that kid got help but I'd rather we have government programs designed to prevent that kind of situation in the first place paid for with our tax dollars.

yea i wish that the phillipines were wealthy too but unfortunately i don't think there is any way they could afford that

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

City of Tampa posted:

it's way better to give money directly to poor people

lol

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Lot of curmudgeons in this thread.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Go buy yourself some healthcare with that 5$ little enrico

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

congrats you just funded a kid to eventually become a corrupt cop

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
art bell has been yelling on the phone to his divorce lawyer nonstop for the past 18 hours

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
We're now down to the Philippians for better English than the natives.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

That chick could get the D

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
I'm the in the bath crime, I'm T.

(Seriously, what's that shirt supposed to say?)

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
No link to the gofundme?

Kesty
Jun 13, 2006

Nckdictator posted:

I'm the in the bath crime, I'm T.

(Seriously, what's that shirt supposed to say?)

The world needs to know.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Baxter posted:

He got an F on that homework.

And now you know

the rest

of the story

gooood day

I have been on SA for over 10 years and this is the first Paul Harvey reference I have ever seen.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

GORDON posted:

I have been on SA for over 10 years and this is the first Paul Harvey reference I have ever seen.

jesus you are old

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Flo Cytometer posted:

jesus you are old

Actually closer to 15 years because I had another account before you had to pay for them and I was here way before the 9/11 thread.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I take homo boys photos every single week and I am still not famous:(

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

GORDON posted:

well worth the wait

if we can get a The Osgood File reference my life will be complete

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
how about a rockford files reference how can we work a lovely j turn into this hmmm

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

unpacked robinhood posted:

yeah too bad youre poor

Hey little guy, float on good news is on the way.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

any pics of the rear end OP?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Share goon share!

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Avernus posted:

Hey little guy, float on good news is on the way.

That lispy hair lipped gently caress from modest mouse is coming to kill that poor brown kid?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Was hoping for beautiful and inspiring behind the scenes story of goatse

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

midnightclimax posted:

Yeah stories like this usually become "we don't need big gubment if we look out for each other" at some point.

Cause gubment of the people, by the people and for the people, that's not "us" or "we" or anything. What is this, a democracy?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i bought some old hobo guy subway a few weeks ago but this was before i knew it was for pedos

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Volume posted:

Lol only goons can manage to hate a homeless 6 year old because he'll have a chance to break the poverty cycle. Sorry no one is donating you taco bell gift cards

Lol at the tryhard pudgy white middle class goons who are going to use this as ironic shitpost fodder of the week because they are dead inside and the only struggle they know is reaching for the remote control

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Alan Smithee posted:

Lol at the tryhard pudgy white middle class goons who are going to use this as ironic shitpost fodder of the week because they are dead inside and the only struggle they know is reaching for the remote control

HEY MARGE.. THAT BRITISH FUCKHEAD IS BEING PREACHY AGAIN.. CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
here iw as, absolutely certain your OP was going to end with a comment about how the young woman is hot, but you disappointed, you disappointed me, yet again

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Baxter posted:

He got an F on that homework.

And now you know

the rest

of the story

gooood day

:golfclap:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
FEED THE POOR TO THE OTHER POORS

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

totally normal looking asian chick = INTENSELY HOT

Philippine chicks are some crazy hybrid of asians and latinas, that poo poo is like catnip for straight dudes. Hth.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

jon joe posted:

Good for the kid, I'm glad he's getting a chance for a better life. I wonder what sorts of things he will accomplish. :)

he will join the US navy

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

jon joe posted:

Good for the kid, I'm glad he's getting a chance for a better life. I wonder what sorts of things he will accomplish. :)

He will grow up to be a passionate, caring politician who creates an intense public education reform :shobon:

Musclebabe
Jun 24, 2008

I want your slide trombone in my brass section
The kid's laughing his rear end off because he was drawing swastikas and cocks in the street and thousands of tryhards with yellow fever just put a roof over his head.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

it's honestly kind of sad people would rather aid be through charity so they can feel good about themselves and pick who or not is worthy of their help instead of organized government programs that could probably do a lot more good per dollar by the nature of pooled resources

lol if you think any government is competent enough to help anyone.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

jazzyhattrick posted:

Philippine chicks are some crazy hybrid of asians and latinas, that poo poo is like catnip for straight dudes. Hth.

Although a lot of Latinas are already kind of Asian.

e: but yeah, half-Asians are pretty drat hot, see: Slavs.

midnightclimax posted:

Yeah stories like this usually become "we don't need big gubment if we look out for each other" at some point.

The Big Society will solve everything.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Benny Harvey posted:

e: but yeah, half-Asians are pretty drat hot, see: Slavs.

Giant foreheads are not hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
charity is a cold grey loveless thing. if a rich man wants to help the poor, he should pay his taxes gladly not dole out money at a whim

• Locked thread