Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004

thebigcow posted:

High quality Ford interior.
Is there a speaker in the steering wheel? What are the perforations on the left and right of the logo for?

Falken posted:

1990 Porsche 944 S2.

This is a good looking interior! Do you live where everything is right-hand drive? I'd love to try driving stick with the opposite hand, I wonder how quickly I'd kill the transmission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Astonishing Wang posted:

Is there a speaker in the steering wheel? What are the perforations on the left and right of the logo for?
Nah, they're just "poorly thought out grippy bullshit".

MasonF
Aug 22, 2005

these bitches r kicking me?wow wook wookfuk u

My 79 Celica GT:

85 MR2 N/A:

87 MR2 S/C:

88 MR2 S/C:

Fuckin' Toyotas.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Dadmobile

2011 Honda CRV

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Lesbian mobile (98 Forester)

Lemon Mobile (13 Hyundai Veloster TURDO)

Broken Mobile (10 WRX Rollover)

Never Ending Project (Not-So Mobile state)

Bajaha fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jul 24, 2015

TheGoatTrick
Aug 1, 2002

Semi-aquatic personification of unstoppable douchery

Ludicro posted:

Forgive the slightly dodgy panoramic photo.

Sup, mirrored buddy? :hfive: 2008 Clubman here. The shift knob is made of a wood called Pacific Madrone and attaches with a Whalen shift adapter.

97 M3 Sedan. It's a mid-90's BMW, so the interior is black.

TheGoatTrick fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jul 27, 2015

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.

leica posted:

Nobody clean their interiors before taking the picture that's cheating :colbert:

Mine is kinda filthy but fortunately it all gets lost in the gloom:

Non-pano:

fralbjabar
Jan 26, 2007
I am a meat popscicle.
Goddamn is it ever a pain in the dick trying to take a picture of the inside of a car from inside the car. Also I need to clean my windows, again.

Sadi
Jan 18, 2005
SC - Where there are more rednecks than people
Yeah, I kept meaning to take pictures but decided if I waited till I washed them I would never get around to it. So lovely low effort shots with no tripod and dirty interiors ahead.
04 WRX Wagon complete with mud and Georgia clay from the last rallycross.

95M Miata that needs a cubby under the radio. It needs a bath badly too.

03 M3 that needs an armrest delete, and a little clean up.

GoodbyeTurtles
Aug 18, 2012

:suezo:

I'm not even going to try to take a better photo, no-one can make me get in the back seat of the imp again.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

My baby. 3rd Gen 4Runner. :stwoon:

Pretty generic though.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Sadi posted:

Yeah, I kept meaning to take pictures but decided if I waited till I washed them I would never get around to it. So lovely low effort shots with no tripod and dirty interiors ahead.
04 WRX Wagon complete with mud and Georgia clay from the last rallycross.

95M Miata that needs a cubby under the radio. It needs a bath badly too.

03 M3 that needs an armrest delete, and a little clean up.

Sup WRX/Miata buddy. I'd like an E46 M3 as well, maybe one day I can be like you.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
If you're British, the less cockpit the better I find.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
No E30s ITT? SMDH

Comma Chameleon
Apr 30, 2008

1986 Olds Cutlass Supreme

I replaced the stock grandpa speedo with the optional rally gauge fun pack but i still feel really old driving this :corsair:

Infinotize
Sep 5, 2003

Needs a left hand drive E46

keegles
Aug 24, 2013
There is a cage in the back, and its a coupe, so I really dont feel like climbing around that.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

The vintage stylings of my '66 Volvo:

Twisty steering wheel wrap removed shortly after the pic was taken.

2003 Volvo C70:

Which was designed in 1998 so it does look more outdated than:

2001 Volvo V70:

All stick shift, all the time.

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators
Not panoramics but here's my old man, fake wood and piano black filled 2014 Taurus Limited (love this god drat car):

and my wife's stereotypical mom-mobile Nissan Murano

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!

edit: BMW 850CI interior!

Frank Dillinger fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Sep 30, 2015

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Another black BMW interior.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Git Mah Belt Son posted:

Not panoramics but here's my old man, fake wood and piano black filled 2014 Taurus Limited (love this god drat car):

and my wife's stereotypical mom-mobile Nissan Murano

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer
two tone best tone

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Sadly not mine yet. Any interior with a track timer is alright in my books, the nav can disappear for all I care though.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

How did you waterproof those 6*9's?

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

IPCRESS posted:

How did you waterproof those 6*9's?

They are actually only 5*8's (or whatever the size below 6*9s is) and are normal ones that I just replace every few years.

All the water that comes in through the bulkhead runs behind them rather than over them (notice i don't have a stereo, just a phone plugged straight into an amp through an aux cord - because a head unit mounted on the dash dies from water ingress within weeks)

I have had a hardtop roof on for the past couple of years too and all the rain that comes through that is further back in the car and just drips on me or soaks into the seat bases.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Is that the reason why whenever I see someone who has a Landy of this sort of era they always have another sat next to it? Is it basically just a relay between the two so you can fix/dry one whilst driving the other?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

thebigcow posted:

High quality Ford interior.
:highfive:

Click for appropriate song title on the radio.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
I keep forgetting to post these...

Soon after I got the AeroForce gauges installed and working properly, I decided to climb into the backseat to get a picture. If you're familiar with the GTO/Monaro, you know this was neither easy nor comfortable. :downs:

Here's one without the flash:

And a daytime shot, I refuse to try climbing into that back seat again :colbert:

Root Bear fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Oct 7, 2015

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

More of a POV, but i thought it fit here.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
You drive a Miaja?

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

leica posted:

Nobody clean their interiors before taking the picture that's cheating :colbert:

Okay, I humbly submit gooncar.jpg.

I haven't seen the floor of my passenger footwell in about 10 months.

I have two outdated manuals, seventy-five empty bottles of water, five boxes of crap, a trunk half full of misc. poo poo, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored food wrappers, used tissues, cigarette packs, cleaning wipes... and also a quart of washer fluid, a quart of oil, a case of mould, a pound of dirt and two dozen dried french fries.
Not that I need it all to scare away theives, but once you get locked into a serious hate for a car, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Fermented Tinal fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Oct 7, 2015

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Fermented Tinal posted:

Okay, I humbly submit gooncar.jpg.

I haven't seen the floor of my passenger footwell in about 10 months.

I have two outdated manuals, seventy-five empty bottles of water, five boxes of crap, a trunk half full of misc. poo poo, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored food wrappers, used tissues, cigarette packs, cleaning wipes... and also a quart of washer fluid, a quart of oil, a case of mould, a pound of dirt and two dozen dried french fries.
Not that I need it all to scare away theives, but once you get locked into a serious hate for a car, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

:golfclap: very well done.

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Might I ask where you keep your forced induction accessories?
Grimey Drawer

Fermented Tinal posted:

Incredible.

Camo Guitar
Jul 15, 2009

The Stag needs a dust. And more Groot.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

So you drive this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH