Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Hello:

Are you having trouble related to your gastrointestinal tract? If youre not sure, this diagram might help you:

That is the gastrointestinal tract. If you are having any pain or discomfort in any of those areas, this thread is for you.

In other words, if anywhere from your pie hole to your poop chute is acting up, post itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I eat around 120 grams of fiber a day and my poo poo hole always feels like it's on fire what do i do dr cool NIN shirt?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
On topic:

Yesterday, I was a naughty boy. I ate a whole can of Ducal black beans. If you are unfamiliar, they originate from Chile I believe and are the best refried beans you can buy. They look like this:

Well, I don't know WHATS going on but these beans seem to be sitting in my gastrointestinal tract like a stone. I didn't feel real full after eating them but last night I could hardly sleep. The goddamn beans just clogged my innards up. I was SO full, it was terrible.

this was me all last night:

Ugh. Even today its still bothering me. I'm sure it'll all work itself out, but I'm in some real discomfort atm.

Can anyone relate?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

vyst posted:

I eat around 120 grams of fiber a day and my poo poo hole always feels like it's on fire what do i do dr cool NIN shirt?

Wow I'm envious. 120 grams???

*checks google*

That's over THREE times the RDA for fiber. Not sure if serious, but if so, how do you manage to get that much fiber? That's a "buttload" of fiber

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I currently have a swollen uvula and it's annoying as poo poo. It's probably more respiratory in nature than gastrointestinal, but it's in the OP's qualified zone.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've been eating celery and cabbage for 3 days and can't stop farting

Dicky Longcocking
Jan 2, 2015
I eat fried chicken and white rice everyday. I`m lucky if I eat one serving of vegetables every few days

Gotta get out of loving Thailand

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Farted and I feel better OP. Gonna have to fart again soon.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

im pretty sure i have a fissure or hemmorhoid and i really need to go to a doctor lol

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Dicky Longcocking posted:

I eat fried chicken and white rice everyday. I`m lucky if I eat one serving of vegetables every few days

Gotta get out of loving Thailand

How has this been "impacting" your bowel movements? Talk about it with us

VendaGoat posted:

Farted and I feel better OP. Gonna have to fart again soon.

Those are my favorite kind of farts :hfive:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

hemophilia posted:

im pretty sure i have a fissure or hemmorhoid and i really need to go to a doctor lol

Have you been finding blood in your stools? Im not a doctor but I think you should go see one my man.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Have you been finding blood in your stools? Im not a doctor but I think you should go see one my man.

i agree and it hurts to poop.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i've done some experiments that support my hypothesis that if you eat spicy and fatty food right before you go to bed you will wake up with a stomach ache

by 'some experiments' i mean 'tens of thousands'

vvv oh yah and if you drink a bunch you wake up feeling not great either

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I know we got some fellas in GBS that like to drink heavy.

Any of those drinkers feeling queasy this morning?

If so, let us know how you feel. Talk about hangover cures n all that good stuff. This is a mod-approved safe space

Dicky Longcocking
Jan 2, 2015

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

How has this been "impacting" your bowel movements? Talk about it with us
Well basically I don`t poo poo anymore. Its pretty terrible.

Mozi posted:

i've done some experiments that support my hypothesis that if you eqat spicy and fatty food right before you go to bed you will wake up with a stomach ache
Yes try eating Thai food every meal. It tastes good but is so unhealthy. Pretty much just spicy white rice/noodles and meat. Sometimes vegetables but not usually

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Infidel Castro posted:

I currently have a swollen uvula and it's annoying as poo poo. It's probably more respiratory in nature than gastrointestinal, but it's in the OP's qualified zone.

Sorry I missed this one. How is it making you feel? Is it affecting your daily life? What are you doing to cope?

Lets hear it, friend

Hell Yeah posted:

i've been eating celery and cabbage for 3 days and can't stop farting

Hey bud, this is a gi DISTRESS thread...sounds like everything is peachy in your neck of the woods.

Haha but seriously: how come you're eating so much celery n cabbage? Tasty stuff, for sure, but I have the feeling theres something more here. Talk about it, fellow goon

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I post in solidarity with those suffering gastrointestinal distress.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

There is poop coming out of my butt as I type this post

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Hobohemian posted:

I post in solidarity with those suffering gastrointestinal distress.

Thank you friend. Your support is appreciated

Inzombiac posted:

There is poop coming out of my butt as I type this post

Haha if this were any other message board I would know the poster was joking. But on these hosed-up forums, who knows!!! :twisted:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
here's a life lesson to you youngsters out there: when you get older you can't eat the poo poo you used to otherwise you will get fat and feel awful. so tone it down and take it easy! i recommend yogurt for breakfast, oatmeal for lunch and broth for dinner. you own saliva tastes slighly sweet if you collect it in a pitcher, which is a great dessert idea

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

There is a little poop left but it's not coming out.
Please send help.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Milk makes me bloated and farty so I have to avoid cereal for breakfast unless I settle for lovely soy milk or lactaid or whatever and it's a real problem.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I probably still got Burger Chef™ burgers up in there. They went out of business in the 70's.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
protip: drink a $1 bottle of magnesium cirtate from cvs or wherever. enjoy your $1 intestinal cleanse that other retards pay a whole lot of money for other people to jam a hose up your rear end

disclaimer: have 0 plans for the next 6 hours or so

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Hey bud, this is a gi DISTRESS thread...sounds like everything is peachy in your neck of the woods.

Haha but seriously: how come you're eating so much celery n cabbage? Tasty stuff, for sure, but I have the feeling theres something more here. Talk about it, fellow goon

no it's a supernatural amount of smell and noise. the frequency of my farts is also augmented. i fear i may have to stop eating celery and cabbage soon, lest the curse that has befallen me take my life in addition to my dignity. my b-hole is chapped like a climbers face on everest

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I ate macaroni and cheese with a few drops of ghost pepper sauce last night, then drank a six-pack of beer. I am in gastrointestinal distress, please support me.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Hell Yeah posted:

no it's a supernatural amount of smell and noise. the frequency of my farts is also augmented. i fear i may have to stop eating celery and cabbage soon, lest the curse that has befallen me take my life in addition to my dignity. my b-hole is chapped like a climbers face on everest

I'm calling bullshit on that; skeltons can't fart.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I ate macaroni and cheese with a few drops of ghost pepper sauce last night, then drank a six-pack of beer. I am in gastrointestinal distress, please support me.

buy some wet wipes

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You have ALL of our support, rest assured.

Is ghost pepper sauce really spicy enough to cause GI distress w just a couple drops? I've never had it

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

You have ALL of our support, rest assured.

Is ghost pepper sauce really spicy enough to cause GI distress w just a couple drops? I've never had it

no it's the cheese that really disagrees with me

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I had my first steak (ribeye) in awhile the other day and my poop has been hosed up since (wife and I eat mostly chicken or lean beef). Small sticky, foul smelling, frequent poops with 10 minutes of wiping lead to a raw rear end in a top hat. Today, though, things are looking up. I passed actual long, girthy turds with low odor and a lot less cleaning required.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
whenever i have gi problems i take a tums and a gasx and like something else for lower gi problems

kaopectate works reasonably well and pepto is pretty reliable

for real bad shits and lower intestinal problems you can take anti diarrheal medicine that works well but i dont remember what its called

hope this helps op dont poo poo YOURSELF

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

When I have a cup of coffee and smoke a bowl i always have to "Smoke" my "Bowels" afterwards

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
:siren: UPDATE :siren:

Still feeling like I got a lump of coal in my stomach. Its not anything that I need to "take" something for, just gotta deal w it like us goons are known to do.

Wow I'm not sure why this is happening, there's enough fiber to move that sucker right along, and I usually eat a fair amount of beans anyhow. All i can really say is..........

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Sorry I missed this one. How is it making you feel? Is it affecting your daily life? What are you doing to cope?

Lets hear it, friend

Gargled some salt water which made me spit out a bunch of red poo poo. Didn't really seem like blood though.

Now it's just kinda being all big and gross, though thankfully it isn't just chillin' on the back of my tongue anymore.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
drinking a protein shake after night of drinking with give you the loudest farts ever.

Sometimes I'll take a can of white kidney beans and cook them with kale or spinach. that meal make the largest turds I can produce

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I ate a bunch of sushi at a new place today and now my butt is on fire

It's not too bad though

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
one time i ate a whole box of fiber one bars in 20 minutes

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Keep your vomit down until it turns into diarrhea if you hate puking. That's what I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Lichy posted:

I ate a bunch of sushi at a new place today and now my butt is on fire

It's not too bad though

What do you think caused this sensation? Eat too much wasabi? Or frequent bowel movements causing irritation of your butthole?

• Locked thread